Chapter 5

Again, we ended the concert with a blast and an earful shouts from the fans. We are very lucky to have them in our lives. I became much more open to them as well. I didn't have to hide anymore, I didn't have to reject anyone who wants to have a picture taken from me, I would want a hug from each of them and the boys are happy about it as well.

"you're in a good mood today huh?" Tristan commented as we changed our clothes in preparaton for tonight's dinner with the crew in celebration of tonight's successfu concert. Atleast we won't be going in clubs and get wasted every after concerts everynight.

"yup! I'm better as ever!" I said as I slipped on my black shirt and gray pants. 

We went out only to find out that we were the only ones who's left and everybody were waiting for us.

"hurry up will you!" They jokingly called us and we laughed as we ran towards the vans that were parked outside.

We went to this private karaoke bar that has the biggest place compared to other bars I've been to. It's really amazing and it's a lot of fun too.

" Congratulations to The Vamps for a successful Concert tonight! Cheers for the Vamps!" Elyar raised his glass and so does everyone. We were all happy all together.

"actually, Elyar was the one who suggested this. You must thank him for this." Macy whispered. Sure! I would love to thank him. 

---

We were all having too much fun that we almost forgot about the time we spent in there. After a while, I saw Ellie went out to answer a certain call. I checked if everyone's attention were not on me and sneeked out to have work on my plan on getting what I deserve to have in the first place. Ellie.

"hey. you went out too?" I talked to her when she finished talking on the phone.

"yeah. Urgent call from the publication. They just updated me with the current sales of my second book. Luckily, people admired my work. It even got sold out in one of the book store in London." She said and I congratulated her for a job well done. If she only knew that Macy's is the opposite of her right now.

"So? How have you been?" I asked her.

"I've been okay. Being this successful makes me happy. I even involved myself with charity works that needed my help." She said and started telling me all about the orphans she met when she was there. We were really into the topic when all of a sudden, I saw Elyar going out maybe to check on Ellie.

"uh- ow!" I said as I rubbed my eyes pretending to hurt my eyes because of the wind.

"hey! don't rub it! let me." She said as she gently pressed my eye and checked if there are lashes that went inside.

"It should be-" 

"I hope I'm not disturbing you or something." Elyar suddenly spoke and I pretended to be worried, when I'm not. He doesn't deserve her. She deserves me and only me.

"It's not what you think El. Let me explain." Ellie tried to reach out to him but he went to his car and drove off somewhere we don't know.

"I-I'm sorry Li. I didn't mean to. I really-" She smiled at me that left my sentence unfinished.

"Don't worry. It isn't your fault. He's the jealous type. This won't last." She said as I rubbed my eye still pretending to be hurt,

"hey stop rubbing. It will damage your eye you know. Wash it out inside." She told me and I nodded.

"and could you do me a favor and tell Macy I went back to the hotel first? tell her me and Elyar had a little fight. please?" She asked and I nodded as she hugged me.

"thanks Brad," She said as she took the cab back to the hotel. Little huh? I'll keep doing this until you two will break up. I won't even need Macy's help to do that.

I was about to go inside again but everybody went out and headed for the vans.

"hey mace. Ellie went to the hotel first. They had a little fight so she went to get him. I also wanted to talk to him after this." I said as she looked at me with suspicion written all over her face.

"you didn't do anything, did you?" She asked me and I just giggled and shook my head as I went to my van. That was close.

"Hey. I saw you go out when Ellie did." Connor said as he sat beside me.

"I just talked with her a little bit. That's all." I said.

"just be careful man. That girl has a guy. Move on man." He said and went on Tristan's side this time to goof around on our way to the hotel.

"hey! management told us we have three days off by the way." James said.

"yes! So? What's your plan?" They all told me the same answers.

"Three days with my girlfriend." They chorused.

"What's new? Have fun tomorrow then." I told them as they faced the road again and sang through some random songs they could think.

"Why am I the only single lad in this car?" I asked myself mentally and planned my next move.

I'm going to make sure that they will break up this time. I know I'll get the girl in the end.

Evil Bradley! I hope you like it! Keep reading guys! :D

I'm very very sorry that I haven't been able to update this week! We had this annoying event in our school this week and I've been really busy.. I'm really really sorry guys! :)