Gaster Sans x Reader pt. 1

You were walking to your house from work. It was late at night, and you had to be careful. The people on your street were very, perverted. One guy eyed you up and down and roughly pulled you to him.
"Hey pretty thing. Why don't you show me a good time?" His breath reeked of alcohol and drugs.
"Sorry. I'm taken." You said. Although you were lying, you hoped this guy wasn't too persistent.
"Well I don't see your boyfriend anywhere. Im sure it'll be fine." He went to kiss you and you moved your face but he kept on trying.
"Hey buddy." Said a male voice. You looked over to see a tall figure in a black jacket, jeans, and black shoes. "Leave her alone."
"Is this your boyfriend sweetheart?" The man said.
"Yes." You lied looking at the other person. "He is."
The creepy guy let go of you and you rushed over to the other guy. You quietly whispered to him, "Sorry. Just play along please?"
The guy nodded and he took your hand in his. His hand felt cold and, boney. It also felt like there was a hole in it as well. But you paid it no mind and you were lead away from the creep. Once you were both a good distance away, the guy let go of your hand.
"Thanks for playin alone back there." You said.
"No problem. Besides what are you doing walking around a town like this so late?" He asked turning to you.
"I got off work late. And my house is a good ways away and my car broke down and yeah."
"Want me to walk ya home? Just incase any other creeps try to mess with ya?"
"If you wouldn't mind."
So you both started walking to your house. Or apartment rather. You both stayed silent, but would hold hands whenever a creep eyed you.
"So, what's your name?" You asked.
"Gaster Sans. But you can call me G or G Sans. And yours?"
"My names (Y/N)."
In about 30 minutes, you both had reached your apartment. You looked around for your key. You checked your pants pockets even jacket pockets. Nothing.
"Shit." You muttered.
"What is it?"
"I think I left my key in my car."
"Why didn't you just put it on the keychain with your car keys?" G asked confused.
"So I wouldn't have to struggle with finding the key on the keychain."
     "And you didn't think to grab it from your car?" G chuckled, crossing his arms.
     "My car broke down. I was stressed. Plus my memory isn't exactly up to par." You said, puffing your cheeks out and blushing from embarrassment.
     "Well, if you want you can stay at my place." G offered. "Better than staying out here alone in New York."
     "Are you sure? I don't wanna inconvenience you or anything."
     "It's fine. You won't be an inconvenience. Besides its just me and my bro Paps."
     "Okay." You replied.
     So, you both walked together. You found out that Sans and his bro were both skeletons that came from this place called the underground. He mentioned that they, along with their monster friends, came up to the surface thanks to the help of a human girl named Frisk.
          *time skip*

     "Wow. Your apartment is amazing." You said, looking around. It looked a LOT better than your place which was a disorganized mess. Everything here was organized and neat and cleaner.
     "Thanks. Hold on a sec. Yo Paps! C'mere a sec. I want you to meet my new friend."
     Another skeleton, who was a little bit taller than Sans, walked out and stood in front of you. He had cracks in his skull like sans, and his hands has holes in them too. "Hello. My name is papyrus. You are?"
     You blushed, you didn't know why, but you couldn't help but think that both brothers were handsome, Sans more so.
"I think she likes what she sees bro." Sans said, laughing a little bit.
You blushed more and playfully punched Sans in the arm. "Shut up. I barely know you two."
*time skip*
It was midnight. Papyrus was asleep, and you and sans were watching tv. You were drifting off to sleep, and your head fell on Sans shoulder. It was boney, but not uncomfortable.
"Tired (N/N)?" He asked, glancing at you.
You looked up at him, his eyes glowing gold in the dark. You smiled at him. "A little. But that comes with getting off late and ya know, walking for so long." You chuckled a small bit.
     "You can fall asleep on my shoulder. It won't bother me."
     You blushed but rested your head on his shoulder closing your eyes. You felt an arm wrap around you and you cuddled closer to G. You didn't know why, but it felt right.
     "Ya know G, if you wanna pretend to be my boyfriend again you can always tell me."
     "Who said I would be pretending?"
     You looked up, and he looked down at you. There was a goldish hue dusting his cheeks, and a red hue dusting yours.
     "You know," G said. "I know we literally just met today, but I just thought you should know that you're beautiful."
     You blushed more, and looked down to hide your face. You felt boney fingers on your chin and your head was gently lifted up to look at G.
     "I mean, I uh, um..." You stuttered, flustered. You took a breath to steady yourself. "Look, you're hot. No doubt about that. But we barely know each other. Would you mind getting to know each other more before ya know, dating at first sight?"
     "Not at all. How about a date? Tomorrow at 8:00. At the place you work?"
     "Sure. That sounds nice." You replied, smiling at him.
     You yawned and cuddled up to him again. You both fell asleep like that a few minutes after.
          *time skip to date*
          (Put the pitchforks down I'll have a kissing scene.)
     It was 4:30 pm. You had gotten back to where you work and got everything you needed from your car. Luckily nothing was stolen. You walked in your apartment and then immediately started looking for something to wear for your date today.
     You found a (F/C) dress with (other f/c) heels. You took a shower and fixed your (h/l) (h/c) hair to a style that you seemed fitting for a fancy date afterwards. You also applied some make up though not too heavy. It was a natural look.
          *another time skip sorry*

     You were at the restaurant with G. You both were making small talk while you took small sips of wine every now and then.
     "You look absolutely stunning, (Y/N)." G said, taking a sip of wine.
     "You look amazing yourself, Sans." You replied, smiling at him.
     "So, what would you like to do after we're through here?"
     You smirked. "Well uh, let this drink affect me more and you'll know when we get to my place."
     G smirked, but you could see the evident blush on his face. He chuckled a little. "Ya know, we only met yesterday."
     "What can I say? You're irresistible. And that's not the drink talking."
     "You're irresistible yourself, (y/n)"
     After another drink, you both headed home. Sans drove, considering you were a tiny bit tipsy. You both walked into your apartment and into your room. You both landed on the bed.
     "You're gonna have a good time."
________________________

A/N: So decided to make this in parts. So this is part one. And then part 2 will be after. And part 2 will be a lemon.