Rival of Affection*part2*

Kakashi's pov
"She's a total stranger." I loosened my grip around the (h/c) girl.'I have to ask her name later', and I turned toward Rin. "Well...she seems familiar" Rin gave an obvious pout, her cheeks were a flushed pink. "Fine... but you owe me a date later." She gave me a devious smirk. "Whatever." I pushed against the (h/c) haired girl's back. We walked for a while before the girl spoke up."Is she your girlfriend?" I tensed at the question. I felt a hand wrap around my neck as I was pushed into a 'plush' chest, another hand came into contact with my back. My face felt like it was melting off from embarrassment. I closed my eyes as I felt a drop of something . "Your dad would've been proud. " Her hand ran caring circles into my back, my eyes teared up at her statement. 'Is this what having a mother feels like.' My heart clenched in pain, she let go of me and grabbed my hand with a soft smile on her face. "You don't have to tell me if she's your girlfriend, even if she isn't your dad would've... No is still proud of you." She laughed a little before letting go of my hand. "You probably already knew that." She turned around her tail swishing happily. She extended a hand toward her head before pulling her hood and beanie down. A pair of (h/c) ears sat on top if her head. "Let's start over. How it should have been." I watched her take in a breath and turn her (e/c) eyes towards me. She held her head high, "My name is (y/n) (l/n), I was your fathers familiar but have been entrusted into your care. Please take care of me. Kakashi-sama" She looked me in the eye and smiled a dazzling smile her sharp canines glittering in the sun light. I was froze in place her beautiful smile was burned into my mind. It took me a minute but I finally responded. "My name is Kakashi Hatake and It will be a pleasure working with you....(y/n)" I gave her a small smile. She looked at me in confusion. "Did you just?... Never mind lets get going shall we." She laughed nervously, her ears twitched slighty. I grabbed her hand taking the lead. 'This should be a fun week.'
~Time skip~ I'm so lazy (._.)
"Wow this is the academy..... I'm not impressed." (y/n) looked at the building with a disappointed look, her ears were tucked neatly into her (h/c) hair perfectly blending in. My eyes wondered down her body, my eyes caught her tail swishing around. "You excited?" She shook her head. "No,... I'm nervous.... Can you imagine a 25 year old ex rouge ninja going back to the academy and being labelled less skilled than a genin. " I touched her shoulder only to be swatted away like a fly. "I'll see you tomorrow, I don't plan coming out of this academy without a headband.... Wish me luck Kakashi." She gave me a slight smile before turning away and entering the academy. I sighed in disbelief, 'If she has to start over from below genin then I hope her teacher's Iruka.' " Hey Kakashi how about that date since your free?"
(y/n) pov
I walked into the academy with my chin held up high. Only for my chin immediately fall, "What class am I in again?" I muttered to myself."
My skin crawled when a hand come in contact with my shoulder. "Hello there miss are you lost by any chance? I mean you probably are since I've never seen you before. Oh how rude of me, I'm Iruka sensei but just Iruka is fine." You looked at the tan man before you with a smile on your face. He had a scar running across his face and his hair tied up. "Well Iruka, you are correct I am lost. I don't know what classroom to go to. By the way my names (y/n)." Iruka looked a bit puzzled. "Are you a visitor?" I shook my head,"No I'm the new student. I'm supposed to learn from scratch instead of advancing to jounin automatically." Iruka crossed his arms and whistled softly, "Now that is a bit rough. So you are the new student that was suppose to start in three days. I believe that your in Uchiha's class, if you want I'll show you where his class is." I nodded, "If it's not a bother?" Iruka waved his hand dismissively. "No problem at all." I followed Iruka through the wooden halls. He stopped infront of the door and knocked before opening the door and motioning me to enter. Iruka walked in behind me before taking the lead again and approaching the teacher for this room. "Hey Obito. Sorry for interrupting." Iruka said while rubbing the back of his head. "Hey it's no problem, I mean come on how many times have I interrupted your class. It's only fair." Iruka was obstructing my view of my new teacher. He sounded familiar but I can't place the voice. "Anyway Obito I would like to introduce your new student, (y/n)." Iruka turned his attention to me as well as my new sensei. My face lit up at my new teacher's face. "Oh hi." My sensei said with a smile before turning his attention to Iruka. "Where's the new student?" My smile dropped as did my once wagging tail and Iruka had his palm over his face. My ear twitched in annoyance as the children in the room began to chat about my strange looks. One even called me a freak. My attention was captured by the ebony haired man. "We'll (y/n) it's nice to finally put a name on that pretty face. I would be more than happy to teach you." A smile returned on my face.
-Time skip-
'What a turn of event's. It turns out that that the scarred man I bumped into was my new teacher, Obito Uchiha. Life has a weird way of working. At least I finally found my legacy.' I let the ink dry before closing the scroll. "The legacy of the (l/n) clan, a clan of Demon's entrusted to the Hatake clan, The protection of the Hatake clan is out legacy. My whole clan whipped out of existance and I was the sole survivor. The Hatake clan suffered as well the majority of the clan whipped out but a sole family of father and son. Oh what a sad story I live by where my reason to live is so close to dying." I layed down on the futon I now own and close my eye's. I drifted off into an endless dream. Naruto's steady breath lulling me to sleep.
I really hope you enjoyed. Thank you everyone who voted and read my story. I might add a love triangle or square later on. Idk