A Fairy and a Princess

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), a figure skater from England. I'm currently in Russia with my first coach ever, Lilia Baranovskaya.

"(Y/N), lift you leg over you head with your right hand then use your free one to keep your spin in motion. Good, now for your jumps, I was contemplating to either have you do two quads in the secon-" Lilia was cut off by her phone ringing on the windowsill, "One moment, keep practising your quadruple toe loop in the meantime."

I nodded over to her whilst she started walking away, placing my blades back onto the ice.

Spin... Lift... Step, step, jump... Okay! QUADRUPLE TOE LOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

I did it... "LILIA!! I DID IT!! I LANDED IT! YAY!"

She hung up on the phone and walked over to me, "It was very beautiful, (Y/N). However, I have to go somewhere for a while and I need you to come with me alright? Grab your phone and water, that's all you'll need for right now."

As I was picking up said things I asked her, "Where are we going?"

"We're going to see Yakov, remember him? He has a student he wants me to coach just like you. Do not worry, I'm not going to start lacking in teaching you either. I shall only commit to training them if I think they are acceptable," She was putting on her coat and fixing her hair, whereas I just left my (H/L) (H/C) hair out.

"I hope who we go to see is nice! If you do teach them then I'll have someone to talk to during practise!"

Lilia smiled at me and then opened up the door. I know she doesn't say it often, but she always thinks of me as her daughter, in a way it's cute.

-~=+Time Skip+=~-

"Lilia, (Y/N), privyet (Hello)!" Yakov exclaimed with some happiness to his tone, "Yuri!"

A boy with short, sandy-blonde hair and sparkling yet fearful turquoise eyes stepped forward, his hair covering one of his eyes.

In almost a flash, his head was in the grasp of Lilia's hands as she forcefully opened his mouth, "No cavities," She then tried lifting his leg up and succeeded in doing so, "Hm..."

I giggled at the sight as he struggled and tried to worm himself out of her grip.

"I'm Lilia Baranovskaya," She extended her hand towards him to shake.

He shook her hand while staring at her bored-ly but slightly with confidence, "Yuri Plisetsky."

He then looked over at me, only to snap me out of my trance I never even noticed I was in, "S-Sorry! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! I'm Lilia's student too! I hope we get along, Yuri."

He nodded at me with a small smile, "Me too."

=+Yuri/Yurio's Pov+=

Wow, she's actually a little bit cute. Her (H/C) hair looked so soft and silky, like a well-groomed kitten. Wait... Did she say (Y/N) (L/N)?! She's one of the best woman's figure skaters around the globe! The Princess of England.

I saw one of her performances last year in the Junior Championships. What was the song again? Oh yeah! It was something like 'Only Human' or 'I'm Only Human'.

-^=Flashback=^- (Still Yuri's Pov)

"Next up we have (Y/N) (L/N), age 14, from England here to perform to the song 'Human'. She says that the lyrics relate to how she'd like everyone to look at her as not just 'The Princess of England', but also as an ordinary person."

(Play The Video Now!)

After her skate, (Y/N) went over to Lilia and was pulled into a tight hug.

At that time, Yuri didn't really pay much attention to those two and only focused on his own success but oh boy, did he regret that!

-=+Flashback Over+=-

What person are you now, (Y/N) (L/N)?

I think the time I will get to spend with you will be amusing, Princess.

>---------------------------------^--------------------------------<

Oh my God you guys! I did it! YAY!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though I feel it's a bit rushed! That's all I have to say really, bye! Have a good day/night! :D