Chapter 3: That's How You Get Things Done.

"Can I help you?" I snapped, glancing to my left at Dana, who had been staring at me for an hour. We had just boarded the bus about twenty minutes ago, and we were on our way to the hotel we'd be staying at. The first concert is in four hours, and none of us really know what to do beside go to the hotel and chill for a little while. Jordan and Gabe were sitting across from us, on the couch that was against the bus's windows. Dalton and Will were sitting at the small booth next to the couches, and Cole was sitting on the other side of me. Dana was the only one who hadn't spoken anything since we met. 

"I'm just trying to figure out why someone would dye their hair neon green," Dana explained with a shrug. "It seems pretty weird to me." I smirked and pulled my hair back into a high pony tail. 

"Weird is my favorite word." 

"I wonder why," Jordan muttered sarcastically. I glared at her, while the other boys laughed. 

"Jill!" Dalton whined, throwing down a pen onto the table and crossing his arms over his chest. We all turned our attention towards him, while he glared at Will. "Will is harrassing me!" At this, Will laughed.

"I am not harrassing you. I am simply trying to show you my art skills and you're getting mad at me for it." Cole snorted. 

"Arts skills? Since when do you have skills of any kind?" Will turned around and shrugged. 

"You have a point." I gently slapped Dana's face, making his face follow my hand to the right. Jordan laughed while Dana glared at me. 

"What's your favorite color?" Dana asked, changing the subject and looking towards Jordan. She smiled at him. 

"I like yellow. It's so cheerful." Beside her, Gabe's eyes lit up and he turned towards her. 

"My favorite color is yellow!" With a grin, she gave him a high five. 

"Favorite animals?" I questioned, looking around the room. 

"Koalas!" Cole exclaimed. 

"Dolphins," Dalton said, distracted by his phone. 

"Tigers," Will answered, standing and joining us on the couch. He sat down on Dana's lap, which made Dana groan and push him off. 

"Pandas," Gabe said with a shrug. Will glared up at Dana, then kicked his leg and moved away before Dana could kick him back. 

"Penguins," Dana answered, struggling to kick Will. 

"Owls!" Jordan exclaimed. 

"Shut up Jordan, I wasn't asking you," I joked. She stuck her tongue out at me and looked back at her phone. The bus rolled to a stop, and I jumped up. "Yay! We're here." I rushed upstairs to grab my bag, then rushed back down. 

I was the first one off the bus, with my bag thrown over my shoulder. I heard voices behind me, and I knew the others were now with me. Jordan stood next to me, walking in with me. "There are pap here," she whispered to me, looking around warily at the group of men with cameras in their hands standing at our sides. I nodded. 

"I know, but I'm not Ani Black right now. I'm Anne Blackburn, the girl with the strange neon green hair." She laughed and shook her head. 

"Seriously though, why neon green? Why not blond, or red, or black, like a natural hair color?" I shrugged. 

"Why have natural when you can have unique?"