43. Unanswered Questions

Start from the beginning

"I would have but searching 'corny pick up lines' on the internet is not very original Ryan. Try something of your own." I chuckled, getting away from his grip.

I walked to the opposite side of the corridor, followed by Ryan.

"Hey, I don't wasted time on searching thses stupid things on internet but I did for you. You should be proud of me." he said, straighting his collar.

I chuckled and said sardonically,"Yeah, I should be proud of my boyfriend because he can Google pick up lines. Wow."

He came closer to me while I was still laughing and said intensely,"Say that again."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion,"Say what?"

"I am your what?" he asked, leaning in.

I started to shiver like a lost kitty again and said,"Boyfriend?"

He suddenly pulled away and said,"That sounded like a question to me."

"Okay, so here we go again. You're my boyfriend. Happy? Now it didn't sound like a question to-"

Before I could finish my rant, Ryan's lips were on mine. 

This kiss was more passionate then our previous ones. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I felt his grip tighten on my waist and he came even closer, leaving no room between us.

He begin to deepen the kiss when I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Aiden standing at the corridor's end, looking at us. He looked angry.

Wait..angry? Why?

I pulled away from Ryan because I felt uncomfortable in kissing in front of someone else.

Ryan raised his eyebrow in a questioning look when I said,"Class, I got to go. Bye."

I begin to run to the P.E room when Ryan shouted,"Be ready at 7 tonight."

I suddenly turned to him and asked,"For what?"

"Because I am taking you on a date."

-

-

After I came home, I was too busy in deciding what to wear for the date. I didn't know where we were going so it was more difficult to choose the outfit. I even messaged Ryan, asking about where we are going, but he didn't tell me. Not even a tiny little clue.

Jerk.

I was looking through my dresses when I felt something. Like someone is outside my door.

I immediately opened it and found Tracie, Sage's friend, walking to the stairs.

Why's Tracie even here? Sage doesn't really bring her friends home. Then why today?

"Hey Tracie. " I chirped, but was suspicious inside.