Chapter 44 - His Confession!!

Start from the beginning

"Listen Nicole Anderson, this is a real life. Don't set high hopes that some prince charming would come to love you. Because that's not gonna happen and if you'll ever dream of one then just remember what I did to you. You've done a mistake by hating me and now I'm going to make your life more worse. You shouldn't have messed with me, you made my reputation at stake and you need to be given punishment for that", he said with anger in voice. I just kept looking into his eyes not able to think anything. I couldn't feel my legs and there was no energy in me to fight with him.

"How could you?", I asked but my voice came in whisper.

"I could've done much worse but because you're Nial's friend so better learn from this and stay just stay far away from me and my life.
If you want a normal life for one more year then learn to be in your limits. Don't you dare tell anyone about today's meeting or I can do much more things", he said and give me a small push and I fall on my bed.

He brushed his shirt and passed a hand though his hand and then sighed.

"It was nice meeting you my 'Happy girl', oh sorry, see now we should change the title. You should be 'Lone girl' and I should be 'Happy boy'.", He chukled.

"I've painted my life with beautiful colors as you say but sad your life become black and white. But, you deserves this, have fun", he said laughing and left my room. I kept sitting there only without blinking my eyes.

 I kept sitting there only without blinking my eyes

He came like a tycoon and turned my life into a bizzare. All of a sudden he destroyed my all hopes, my all happiness. He made me all lonely, he's right. I'm alone now and I don't have any energy to fight with him. He broke my confidence and my heart. I'm feeling numb, what did I do to him to earn this?  Does hating someone could be so bad that they got the license to play with your heart?

I don't know when I sleep after hours of crying and crusing myself for this pathetic life.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

I woke up when my mobile rang. It was my alarm. I had to go to take Kian from his school. I had to be strong and can't let that Austin destroy my happiness. I'm not a weak girl who would allow that jerk to walk all over me.

I washed my face and moved out of the home and drove to the Kain's school. I waited for Kian to come out and only then another car parked next to mine and Austin came out of the car.

Think of devil and devil arrives!!

I don't know why but my breath became heavy all of a sudden after seeing him. He's a freaking ghost.  He smirked seeing me and stood with the support of his car.

I ignored him and decided to look in front because he was making me uncomfortable.

"Seems someone's feelings paranoid", he slowly whispered in my ears making hair of back of my neck straighten up.

I turned towards him taking a deep breath and looking at him said, "I'm fine

I turned towards him taking a deep breath and looking at him said, "I'm fine. I'm not nervous, I just don't like you and you know what I hate you even more now. You infact don't deserve my hatred also Austin. You're dead for me, you don't exist for me anymore and I'm not afraid of your threats because Nicole Andersons is not your puppet", I said and moved away from him.

Good, serves him right!!

Kian came holding Sara's hands and smiled at me. I bent down and Sara pecked my cheeks. I can't hate her, she's an angel even if her brother is the head of devil.

"Cole, would you please bring Kian to our New Year kid's party?", Sara said.

"Kid's party?", I asked.

"Yes, Austin bro doesn't let me come in his party at the farmhouses so I'm having my own kids party at our home", she said.

Oh, it means I don't have to see Austin. I'm so coming!!

"I'll try Sara. I've to ask Kian's mom for that", I said and she nodded.

"Ok", she said and then turned towards Kian and said, "Ask you mom Kian and make sure she say yes. I'll be waiting for you". She pecked his cheeks and walk over to Austin and my eyes just go wide with her cute anitcs.

I laughed and asked Kian to go to the car. I got up and moved to the car only to see a very angry Austin looking at me.

"Ask your brother to maintain some distance from my sister", he said.

"You wish. Go to hell and die Austin", I said and hop into the car and drove to my home. I can't remain always sad, neither Austin nor Rian deserve any emotions from me. This coming year deserve a happy Nicole, a strong and independent one.

------------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you guys?

How's the chapter? Do lemme know.

Vote, comments and share.

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.