"I don't like when someone interfere in my privacy Anderson and you did that one mistake only. You did wrong by stepping your foot into my life. I thought to ask you to stay away but I didn't knew that you would hate me so much. Damn it, you shouldn't have done that. Hating Austin Williams and disrespecting is so not a good thing to do. So, I made an oath to myself to teach you a lesson for ignoring Austin William's", he said with a smile on his face and I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"I started this fun play with you and make my friends to fall in this trap that I really like you and they supported me. You started making hopes from me and I was having fun, trust me. I was going to end this play but then you told Cali everything and she told Kate and only if you had known me, my reputation would've ruined in front of college and I thought to take revenge from you for that. I saw how helpless and restless you turned out when I stopped talking to you, you're addicted to my letters and I loved that. I forced Rian to help me by telling him all craps that how you're affecting me and he, the poor guy helped me", he said and I just kept looking at his face. He was smiling with happiness.

"But there you're. You once again took interest in Kate and my life and as I said that I don't like anyone's involvement in my privacy so I extended this game. Although you did a good job by proving Nial innocent but you had already crossed the limit", he kept on saying and I kept on listening him. My mind stopped thinking at all, it was only grasping his harsh words.

"Rian told me one day that he's going to get back to his girlfriend so he'll be going to London but I stopped him and asked him to date you for one week because I could see you falling for him and that's what I wanted and you being a sweetheart do fall in my trap. You fall for him. I asked him to not tell anyone about this surprise till he gets back and he agreed. He asked me to tell you truth though because he cared for you a lot but I didn't. I want you to have more high hopes so that I could crush them badly", he said these words as if it gave him immense pleasure.

"I told everyone when they reached Paris about me and Rian and you. All fake lies, that how I'm in love with you and all those craps and how sad I'll be when you'll get to know about Rian and Tina. I knew that Ellie would help you because she had a golden heart and she did. She gave you my room's key as per my plan and you got those craps and all and a ring which I bought actually for Ashley. You see, you and Ashley had same size of hands", he laughed harldy.

 You see, you and Ashley had same size of hands", he laughed harldy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"God, I never thought you would be so stupid. If I had loved you then I could've got you long ago, because you're a hopeless and desperate girl who needs a shoulder to cry. I won't write those diary and made those sketches and keep carrying them here and there with me. I'm Austin William's and If I had wanted you ever then you had never denied but I never wanted you. You're not of my standard, you're just a puppet for me whom I used to play but now I'm bored with you and I throw the toys who bore me", he said holding me by my arms making me stand vehemtly.

Pen Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें