I continue to speak while I continue to speak.

"He would love for me to be the best I know I can, I know I made mistakes alot of them but he taught me If you love someone, you will do what ever in your power to get them back.

I love you dad, Those few months with you was not good enough but it was enough. .

I finish to speak and the pastor said a few words and the casket began to drop.

Idk what came over me, I Just had a moment I bust out crying And I could remember saying out loud was "IM SORRY KENDAL"

I know what I said.

"Daaadddd" I screamed Crying "DAAAADDDD" As people holding me back from jumping in the hole. "Dont go dad, dont go please DAD"

My mom grabbed me I was crying on her shoulders as we walk away together.  Tho they wasnt together my mom still loved him.

At the reception I didn't say a word.

Everyone showing they condominium.  Fuck they sympathy. At the moment I didn't care, I just sat quietly and shook hands or what ever.

Than I just got up and walked away from everyone and go sat alone by the pond alone..

"Beautiful day isnt it"

I heard the voice said.

I look up and it was Kendal standing next to me with a glass in his hand.

I responded.

"Yeah I guess beautiful day"

"How are you feeling, you okay" Kendal asked.

"Yeah im fine I mean im sad he gone to soon but its life what can I do?.

"Yeah im sorry it happened.

"Yeah its okay its not your fault"

"Yeah I know,  but I just wanted to say im sorry" Kendal said.

Than next thing I knew he sat next to me and hugged me.

I didn't know what to do. I missed his hugs so much.

He looked at me and notice I wasn't hugging back.

He got up and started walking away from me.

-Where you going- I said

He stop and turned around I saw tears falling from his sunglasses.

-You act like I was the enemy or something, you just dont know how much I missed you terrance you acting like you didn't miss me- he said crying .

-Of course I miss you kendal,  you all I could think about ive missed you so much  baby boi-

I hugged him and he was crying hysterical I knew something was wrong, by the way he holding me so tight.

-Is everything okay- I said trying to clear his face,  but he moved my hand fast.

-Dont touch my face Please and yeah im fine- he said

I didn't believe it So we sat down and I look him In  the face.

-Let me see your eyes- I demanded

-No my eyes is fine,  their the same as you left them.

-Kendal,  please!???

He took a while but he finally, took of the sunglasses.

My mouth Dropped he had a black eye his face was messed up.

-What happened- HE SHOUTED.

-Nothing

he quickly put the sun glasses back on nothing.

-Kendal, What happened????

He just burst into tears On my shoulder

"Daquan been beating on me for the past 3 days"

My face turn red,My anger piled up into one big emotional roller coaster I got up.

-IMA KILL HIM, WHERE IS HE IMA KILL HIM-

"No, no please don't do anything" he pleaded.

-But" URGHHH!!!!!!!!!, next thing I knew, I started crying,

-I should of been their for you, I shouldn't had never cheated on you this is all my fault,  that bitch aint even worth it. Ken dal I am a wreck without you. I cant think straight when I didn't have you in my life.

When I won my championship I was mad that I didn't have you in my life.  You was the first person I wanted to call and tell and celebrate with you. But you wasn't their and its all my fault % ( "I started crying"

Next thing I knew his lips was on mine and all my sadness turn into joy. I missed his lips.

His tounge fights to get inside my mouth I let him entry.

We was kissing for 4 minutes no breaks.

-I love you terrance-  he said

-I love you 2 Kendal so much I cant live without you- I said.

'OH REALLY'

I heard a voice said behind me.

It was stephanie Standing behind me in shock. ..

'SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

,