Episode 2: Reason for it all

Start from the beginning

Amber: (runs and grabs his arm) Que wait !
Odell: (turns around) What!?
Amber: ...can you make love to me one last time?
Odell: ( looks in her eyes then starts kissing down her neck)

Yn: CUTTT! CUT! CUT! (shakes her head) I ain't feelin' that!

Everyone looks at Yn.

Director: (sighs) Dammit! That's the third time, I want her off my set!

Odell: (walks to Yn irritated) Here. (puts car keys in her hand) Go home before you get me fired!
Yn: Why, so you can go back over there and hump on ya little girlfriend ( humping motions)
Odell: (shakes his head) Just leave Yn.
Yn: (rolls eyes) Whatever (pushes him out of her way)

* Yn Confessionals*

(folds arms) I still don't think I did anything wrong 🙄

Yn starts walking to the exit but sees Regina arguing with a security guard.

Security: I'm sorry but I can't let you in.
Regina: Sir, you don't understand, it's an emergency. I really need to see my friend!
Security: I can't do anything about that. This is a closed set.
Yn: (approaching them) It's okay, let her in.
Security: (steps aside and let's Regina through)
Regina: (looks at Yn with wide eyes) GIRL, what the hell have you been doing? I been calling you all morning!
Yn: My bad. The director told us to turn our phones off. What's the emergency?
Regina: Chance is in the hospital.
Yn: Hospital!? For what?
Regina: During recess, he had an asthma attack.
Yn: (tearing up) Come on, I gotta go see him!

- At the Hospital

* Yn Confessionals*

He's sleeping right now. Thank God he's alright. I don't know what I would do if something happened to my son. (starts crying) [to the show producers] I need a moment to get myself together.

Nurse: His vitals are good and we got his heart beating back to normal paste. We're going to give him a bronchial inhaler since the weather is getting cooler.
Yn: I really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Nurse: You're welcome. Page the front when he wakes up and they'll send the doctor to come see you. (Leaves)

Yn: (shaking her leg) I can't look at him like this (steps out the door)

Regina: (follows her)

*Regina Confessionals*

This is the fourth time Chance has been in the hospital for his asthma this year and I can't imagine what Yn's feeling right now. Her and Odell REALLY love their kid.

Regina: (Sees Yn crying hysterically) Aw he's okay now. You don't have to cry. (hugs her)
Yn: It was all my fault, Gina.
Regina: Come on now Yn.
Yn: (looks up) It was. I didn't send him to school with his inhaler.
Regina: You still don't need to be blaming yourself. Just calm down.
Yn: You're right. (wipes her face) I'll be back. I'm going to get something from the vending machine. You want anything?
Regina: Nah, I'm just gonna stay here with Chance.

*Regina Confessionals*

I'm glad I didn't go back in the room too soon cause the next thing I knew, Yn just fell to the floor!

-Back at the movie set -

*Odell Confessionals*

Whoo! We're finally done for today! With Yn gone, I got through the sex scene in one piece. I mean, I was uncomfortable the whole time, but I did it. Yn'll get over it. Besides, she'll be proud to know her man out here getting his Denzel on and what not. (smirks and rubs his chest)

Dave: Hey Odell, I just got a urgent call from a Regina Hall. She said to meet her a the hospital because your wife and son have both been admitted.

*Odell Confessionals *

Man, I don't know how to feel right now.... both of them!? I got one of my co stars to rush me over there.

- at the hospital with Yn-

*Yn Confessionals*

I woke up in a hospital bed with Odell, Regina, and Chance looking me in the face.

------------------------------------------
Aaaaaaaand I'm going to stop here guys.😅 Episode 3 will be coming at ya soon. Give me some feedback (+/-). Love you 💚