CHAPTER 3

3

HARRY OSBORN:

Monday Afternoon when we arrive to my huge mansion, Our mansion, Osborn Mansion.

The Mansion is colored maroon and dark blue to make it more antic and old, Yes its quite old still beautiful outside and ofcourse inside.

Mansion is surrounded by flowers and plants to make more attractive? Fountain in the middle is the biggest attractions.

My House is compose of 150 rooms on the second floor, while on the first floor is the main house room like kitchen, lobby, living area, library, dinning area, Gym room, Media room or studio and many more, We also have 2 swimming pools, Jacuzzi and Sauna area, and lastly the underground laboratory, We also have 50 maids and 5 butlers.

I assist Tracie to her room on the second floor near to my room and personal library.

Actually my father reserve a Master bedroom to us, But I promise to my Dad If We start to make family and We learn to love, We will use that.

Yes My Dad tells me about this Marriage since I was 14 years old, Who cares anyway? My life is messed because of him, In my entire life, I dont feel his father figure to him, He always busy and Priorities is Work, the OSCORP and the money.

But Well I dont expect the girl I will marry is Beautiful, or I say Gorgeous.

TRACIE CARTER:

"Harry" Pagtawag ko sa kanya habang palapit at nagpapatuyo ng buhok, sabi niya Magshower muna ako, at magdidinner na daw kami.

"Harry?" I look I put moisturizer on my face at lumabas sa kwarto ko.

I look around, pero wala talaga siya what's the matter with this Man?

Tinignan ko ang bawat walls ng bahay nila, Panay picture niya since he was younger and his father, paintings and many more.

"Trace?" I jump, when someone's calling me.

"Fuck Harry!" I shout, scared.

"Why?" He laughs

"Dont do that again, Its scary, Why your house is this dark?" I ask.

"Nung nagkasakit si Dad, He always want this mansion is dimmed, ayaw niya masyadong mailaw" He said.

"Anong itsura ng Dad mo when he got diagnose?" I ask.

"He look like a zombie, Green eyes, green scars all over his body" He simple said not looking at my eyes, I know masakit sa kanya yun even He dont talk to his father so much ang nagaalaga lang sa kanya yung mga maid at yaya niya. "I dont want to be like her Tracie" He added.

"Hahanap tayo ng solusyon trust my instinct maaayos din natin to" I smile

"Thank you, I mean Di ako masyadong nagthe-thank you, but thank you"

I smile.

We walk downstairs and I felt electricity to my veins, that make me stumble and sits on the floor.

"Tracie?" He ask and help me stand.

"M-My feet" I said and sits again, I felt electricity in my legs, And I can't walk.

"What happen?"

"Every month I'm suffer at this electricbio transpo, Which is electricity in my body flows in my veins" I said while caressing my legs.

"Can you walk?" He ask

"No I cant, I'm sorry"

"I will take you to your room" He said and carry me bridal style.

"Thank you" I smile
---------
"Dinner is ready" He opens and enter my door carrying a tray and He is with butler also carrying a tray.

"I dont eat that much" I said. while he place the tray on my lap and the other tray is on my bed table.

"No This is for me" He smile.

"But I thought your done?"

"Nope, I want to dinner with you, I dont want to be alone in that huge table" He said and smile at me.

I felt warm in my tummy and my face, God did I just blush? ew

"Ah" I simple reply.

"George, can you leave us now?" He ask to his butler, and umalis na ang butler niya at iniwan kaming dalawa.

"Are you feeling better?" he ask.

"Kunti" i smile.

"About your powers, Can you control it or sometimes?" He ask.

"Alam mo, when I'm stress or depress bigla nalang kikilos yung genetics na to, Its quite hard when you have these power" I said.

"But its cool not like me, My dad says when the time has come this curse will spread to my body, I need the cure" He said changing his tone into angry one "I'm dying, Trace"

"No your not, come on Harry Lets eat okey?" I ask and smile at him, Please Harry dont give up.