I Know What You Did

Elliot’s POV

“Kurt, Mon Doux, what’s wrong? What happened to you?” I ask as the man in my arms sobs. I don’t understand what could get Kurt upset like this. I silently close the door and pull the man in my arms to my couch. “Sweetheart what happened? Are you hurt?” He just sobs harder into my chest. I feel the tears start to drip down my chest.
“He-he was cheating.” Kurt says between sobs. How could Blaine cheat on an incredible man like Kurt? I could kill that little hobbit for hurting Kurt. All this time I’ve backed off for a guy who didn’t even deserve Kurt.

“Mon Doux, he doesn’t deserve you. You are an incredible, talented, sexy, awesome man. If he can’t see that that’s his fault not yours. He’s obviously blind if he can’t see how incredible you are.” I tell him as I feel him finally stop sobbing. He lifted his chin up and I see tear tracks all over his face. I wipe the tears off his face with my thumbs, then kiss his forehead. How could someone ever hurt the beautiful man in front of me?
“He kept going to the library at weird hours. I didn’t think much of it at first. But he kept going out and then I found his ring. Then I caught him on Grindr. Apparently he’s been meeting and hooking up with guys ever since he came to New York. When I confronted him he said that it was my fault because I’ve been so busy. That I wasn’t being a good fiancé to him. I don’t get it. It’s not like we weren’t intimate. We were together like 4 or 5 times a week.” The beautiful man in front of me tells me. How could Blaine be such a moron?

“Sweetie, it was not your fault he cheated. Unfortunately some people are just cheaters. But it’s definitely not your fault he cheated. You’re an incredible man and if he can’t see that he’s blind. And clueless. Do you wanna stay here for a couple days?” I ask the gorgeous man in front of me. This is torture. But I know he needs a best friend right now, not a man interested in dating him.

Kurt’s POV

“Do you wanna stay here for a couple days?” I can’t believe I have such an amazing best friend. I did leave out a part of what Blaine said to me. He told me he knew I had feelings for Elliot and was probably hooking up with him. It’s not true, but he got himself convinced. Although Blaine wasn’t completely wrong. I’ve had feelings for Elliot for a while but I wasn’t planning on doing anything about them. I love Blaine. Well, loved him. I told him to get his stuff and leave. But I doubt he’ll be out for at least a day or two.

“Ellie would you mind? He probably won’t be out for a couple days and I really don’t wanna see him.” I asked, trying not to get too hopeful. I knew there was a chance he would say no.

“Mon Doux I would love to have you stay here for a couple days. You know you are always welcome here. Why don’t we run by your place and get some clothes for you? I’ll call Blaine and ask him to leave.” Elliot said. What did I do to deserve such a fabulous best friend? I nod, and he gets up to grab a shirt and his phone.

Elliot and Blaine’s Phone Convo 
B: Hello? 
E: Its Elliot 
B: What do you want? 
E: I need you to leave the apartment for about two hours. I’m taking Kurt to get some clothes. Oh, and you need to be out by Monday. 
B: Fine. Why didn’t Kurt call me himself? Why did he have his bed buddy call me? 
E: First of all, I’m not his bed buddy, not that you have any right to accuse me of that. And second of all, Kurt is upset, and the last thing he wants to do is talk to you. And you’re lucky I’m not beating the shit out of your little hobbit body for hurting him. 
B: He wasn’t blameless either. I’ll be out of the apartment. Goodbye.

“Okay sweetie, let’s get going. He’ll be out for the next couple hours and I told him to be moved out by Monday, so you don’t have to deal with his bullshit.” Elliot tells me as he comes back in the living room. “Oh and we will stop by the store for comfort food.” He is truly incredible. I honestly don't know what I would've done if I didn't have Elliot.

But I'm not gonna lie, I'm scared. I can't have him finding out what I've been hiding. It'll kill him. And not to mention completely mess up my life. No one can know. Ever.