My bby❤️

A week has passed and the doctor said that mama is getting better. Bae was feeling better and I was hype af.

You wanna know why I was hype as fuck? Well nigga I'm gonna tell. Bae got me August tickets 💕 I'm hype as fuck.

"Bae you ready?" Carter yelled from downstairs.

"Yas" I walked downstairs.

Carter was staring at me for the longest.

"What?" I laugh.

"You look bad af bby" he says.

"Well thank you" I do a 360 turn.

"Now let's go".

-the concert-

August walks in stage.

"How you feeling New York?" He asks.

Carter got us front row seats and VIP passes. Yup thts hubby lmfao.

August preformed Inhale, Ghetto, Make it Home, Bandz, Rain Down and Survival of the Fittest. And I sung along to everyone.

"thank you New York" and he walked off.

"Yo bae... We deadass about to go see him?" I asked him as if I didn't already know that.

"Yas bae, come on" he grabbed my hand.

-backstage-

"Bae wait, I'm scared I don't wanna go" I say nervous.

"Shiiid, as much as I paid for these shits *laughs* stop acting like he god bae" he says.

A security guard leads us into this room and tell us to wait for him.

Me & Carter are sitting on the coach talking when August walks in.

O.o why Tf is this nigga so sexy.

Carter goes and daps him up and introduces us.

He gives me a hug and I didn't know what the fuck to do but I played cool.

"You did good" I say with a flirtatious attitude.

"Thank you Ma, I do it for y'all ;)"

I looked at Carter and he had a "this bitch" face but he was playing around.

"How bout I give you my number, you seem like a cool person, you sure your man won't care?" He asks and Carter didn't hear.

"Nah he won't" I hand him my phone and he puts his number in and I do the same with his phone.

I'm pretty sure Carter won't mind 😏

----------

Ight I haven't updated in the longer so you know what I had to do? Nah y'all don't know. Lml I had to read Playing Games and Close Calls so remember what my own book was about. It's been a while don't judge me lol but now that I'm caught up I will be updating for now on 😘😘