Chapter 12

(dreaming)

Emily was standing on a stage in a  beautiful Black short dress in black heels. A teacher that she remember from school put a tiara on her head. Emily smiled a flash of blonde curls and pink ran by and snatched the Tiara from Emily. the Girl stood on at the opposite side of the stage form Emily and plopped the tiara on her head. the tiara had scarlet hair and blood dripping from it. Emily's eyes turned from green& black to black and black, she started to float up, black wings sported from Emily they were like dragon's wings, fangs grew from her mouth, Emily had turned in to a demon spawn. she turned to the blonde curly girl and ripped the blonde's heart out and dropped it. the Blonde slumped to the floor with no heart. Emily looked at the crowed, she did the same to five other people in the crowed before turning back in to her self. she dropped to the floor. the door of the Gym open and cops came running in.

Emily woke up with bleary Leo, Trinity, and the Hunter hovering over her head.

"She's up Chiron " said the Hunter

"Ok, Thalia " said Chiron

Chiron walked over to Emily, she sat up. " What ?"

" Um... you got struck by lighting twice " said Trinity

" Bad Luck " said Leo, Trinity bum met Leo in the side

" you recovered better than anyone else that got..." said Thalia

" Who else did you, you know struck" said Emily

" Hmm..." said Thalia as she counted on her fingers " Percy, and a jar "

" I'm not going to asking about the jar " said Leo

" Well, Thalia wants to talk to you " said Chiron

Chiron stared to walk out of the room with Trinity, Leo was still with Emily.

" LEO" screamed Trinity Leo ran out of the room with them.

" so what was it that you wanted to talk to me about" said Emily

" When you took the flag you kind of turned in to a demon spawn" said Thalia

" um.... I know "said Emily in a daze

" you now that you turned in to a flesh eating demon "

" What !!!"

" Emily you just told me that you know that you turned in to a demon spawn "

" I did "

" you were in a daze "

" I had I dream "

" you sound like Martin Luther King, tell me what happened"

Emily explained the Dream of memory she had.

" I think its a memory " said Thalia

'' Why I'm I this"

" your a kid of the big 3 and your a 3rd "

" I can't remember anything pasted 9th grade"

" let's just kept this between us "

A bunch of cheering passed the infirmary.

"Camp fire songs " said Thalia

They girls walked down to the Camp fire.  

A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey THX for answering the questions I need two people to be I child of IRS

I will keep this open because I need more people in my story so fill this out ( you can not be any of the big 3)

Name:

Godly parent:

description:

Powers ?:

Thxs I will be dedicating to those who commit or give me ideas for the story