chapter 1

"This is it, Rhi" Abbie said as her and her best friend Rhiannon stood outside the next step dance studio.

They were still trying to get it through their heads that they had been accepted- all they remember was seeing a post on their Facebook saying they needed two replacement dancers to dance at internationals.

They walked into the juice bar and got a juice before they walked into the studio. (Abbie got Strawberry and Rhiannon got grape)

They were the first ones at the studio, so none of the cubbies were full. They looked inside the office that had stained glass square windows covering the outside of it, and the studio owner, Riley, was there sitting at her desk, on her laptop.

"Do we knock on the door abs?" Rhiannon asked. Abbie shrugged and tapped on the door with her knuckles a couple of times.

"Come in!" Riley yelled from the inside.

Abbie opened the door and the two best friends walked into the office.

"Girls! It's so nice to finally meet You! Welcome to the next step!" Riley said kindly. They all shook hands and then the girls were invited to sit in the office and have a quick briefing of the next step.

"So as you know, you two are filling in for Amy and Sloane, who are both currently out because of injury. We already have your internationals fees from your parents in the UK, and you'll get your official team tracksuits today" Riley told them.

After the briefing they went outside and put their bags in two of the cubbies that looked like no one was using them, and then began to stretch, waiting for the first  training to start.

The next step was going to be their new home, and they knew it.

5 minutes later two 4 boys walked in then Ms Riley walked into studio A this Is James Eldon West and hunter

R. James and eldon will show you around Abbie and for you rhiannon it will be west and hunter

A. Eldon may I speak with you

E. yes sure

A. I really like you

E. I like you too

A. We better get back

E.yes

They go back .