~006~

Dak

I looked all over the arena for AJ and I couldnt find her. I was on the side line amd I looked up and seen her in the press box. I ran up all the stairs until I got there. I opened the door and she was sitting facing away.

"Why did you run?" I asked.

"You really want to know?" She asked.

"Kind of. Dont I get an explanation?" I asked.

"Either way it comes out. Im the bitch that deprived you of knowimg about your child." She said.

"Well maybe thats true but I would still like to know." I said turning her chair around.

"Cause Dak you have this awesome career and 1 lousey night screwed things around." She said.

"Ouch I was hoping it wasmt lousey. Way to kick a man while he's down." I said.

"You know what I meant." She said.

"No AJ I dont know what you mean. As much as I hate to admit it. I havent figured you out yet." I said.

"I didnt want to ruin your career Dak. Your on your way for MVP and all this other stuff. A baby would just slow you down." She said.

"In what world, you are not ruining my career by telling me I have a child. Amina you fail to realize you basically have the same career as me. You just arent playing the game. A lot of members of this team have kids. They arent slacking. They are multi-tasking." I said.

"Im sorry." She said.

"Dont be sorry just let me in my childs life." I said.

"Of course you can be in her life." She said.

"Uh sorry to interrupt but I think she is hungry and none of us down there are equiped with boobs." Zeke said from the door.

"Give me my child you fool." Amina said taking her.

We just stood there.

"Uh some privacy please. Im not going to do this with yall watching."She said.

"It's not like I haven't seen them before."I said.

"Amd if you dont get out of here you will never see anything again." She said.

"Fair enough." I said oushing Zeke out with me.