~002~

Amina

After the game I went into the locker room and waited for the unsaid injuries from the game.

"Hey AJ." Cole said.

"Hey Cole." I said.

"Come see." He said grabbing my hand and leading me into the tunnel.

"What?" I asked.

"Please tell me who the father is. Elliot told me what you said on the sidelines." He said.

"It isnt any of yalls business. Not to be rude. I aporiciate the concern but this is my battle." I said.

"Amina is he on the team?" He said using my real name which was a rare event. I knew he was serious.

"I cant tell you that." I said going back into the locker room.

Cole

We all love Amina and want the best for her. Her baby will be a Cowboys baby when its born. I know she didnt hook up with some random. She stays in the hotel with us when we are away. She doesnt have a boyfriend. If she did we would have heard about him. Im going to talk to Dez he will know how to get it out of her.

"Hey man did you get anything?" Dez asked.

"No she wont say." I said.

"I think its someone on the team." Zeke said coming over.

"Why so you say that?" I asked.

"Cause every time we ask her if its someone on the team she cant look us in the eye and she walks away." Demarcus said coming over.

"But the hard part is who is it?" I said looking around the locker room.