Chapter one- Two years on

It's two Years on in Dan and Phil's  apartment.

They started up YouTube again in January. It's now may.

They have moved on but still hurt and have even adopted a little boy called Mathew. Hes only five.
They are a happy family but nothing can replace their little girl who lost her life two years ago.  Alex had killed herself and the reason was unknown.

Out in the London streets Alex walked aimlessly. She had no home and lived in an abandoned hotel with many old men.  She was eighteen now and needed money so she worked a corner most nights to get a little cash.

She had been saving for a nice outfit to wear to one occasion.

Comic con.

She couldn't wait to go and was looking forward to it.  This was her life now. Under the name 'Mika'

****

Two weeks later Dan and Phil announced they would be at comic con.  Alex was also going.

Of course no one knew of the other. To Dan and Phil, Alex was dead and to Alex, Dan and Phil were distant memories of a hard life.
It's funny. Her life was hard before she was a homeless prostitute in London. Ironic.

Anyway that's how everything ran now.  Times had changed and people had moved on.

That's the twisted side to life,  the side no one wants to hear about but it's there waiting to attack anyone stupid enough to get close. 

Happy endings only exist in fairy tales.  This my children isn't a fairy tale it's the harsh reality of bitter life