One

The man with the burnt face knocked on the door twice. He waited with a crossbow in his hand.

"What the fuck do you want?" called the voice from the other room. He was annoyed from the long day.

The man with the burnt face  entered. He looked to the man behind the desk who was clad with a leather jacket. "There's a girl we found. I thought you might want to see her."

The man in the leather jacket stood up and grabbed a baseball bat with barbed wire wrapped around the top. Easily he swung it up onto his shoulder and swaggers past the burnt faced man.

"Now where the fuck is she?"

"Infirmary," pipped the the burnt man.

The other man walked off whistling. The burnt faces man followed solemnly behind. That man, his leader, had burnt his face as punishment. He broke rules and he needed punishment; something that would stick with him, to be a daily reminder.

As the man in the leather jacket passed Sanctuary residents they kneeled until he passed and he just kept whistling. The hallways were a maze but he easily found his way to the infirmary.

When he entered the room he saw the doctor, Carson, but he also saw the girl too. His eyes gazed her up and down. She was shirtless with only a bra. She was stick thin, he could count her ribs and she had tattoos which intrigued him.Her abdomen and arms were heavenly bruised.There were shoe shaped bruises on her left ribs and finger marks on her arms. Her back was scraped and cut up like she'd been dragged across gravel.

"Please," she begged to the Doctor. "I need it."

"Who the fuck are you? " He asked swinging the bat down from his shoulder.

She turned to face him and he saw that the front of her pants and the insides of her thighs were covered with blood. It could have been human or it could have been biter.

The girl raised her hands and unwrapped the black head scarf she had wrapped around her face. She did it slowly almost tantalizing. Her blond hair fell down upon her shoulder and she sat the scarf town on one of the many metal tables in the room.

The leather jacketed man blinked a couple times and continued to stare. She was motherfucking hot as he would put it. She had blue eyes like the ocean, a button nose and light freckles beneath dark circles. The man couldn't stop staring at her full lips.  They were the color of light pink roses and he could only imagine how sweet they tasted.

  They were the color of light pink roses and he could only imagine how sweet they tasted

"I'm Lydia," she announced. "Alphas sister.Your men found me and brought me back here to get checked out."

"Who the fukity fuck is Alpha?"

"Leader of the Whisperers."

"What the fuck does that matter to me?" He asked boosting.

"You'll know soon enough," Lydia answered cryptically.

"Why the fuck are you covered in blood?" He asked gesturing to her pants.

"I'm hemorrhaging from being raped."

The man in the leather jacket who had been smirking from thinking about all the things he could do to her, had pressed his lips into a thin line. He hated it and the word. He hated rape. He despised it.

"The fuck Carson why aren't you helping her?" He yelled.

The doctor looked up to him with beady eyes.

"He said I don't have enough points. Whatever that is," she answered pressing her index finger to one of her ribs on the right side. It had been poking out because it was broken.

"Give her whatever the fuck she needs," he yelled swing the bat back up over his shoulder. He walked out of the room." Dwight when the doctors fucking finished bring up to my room. Oh and have Sherry get her some damn new clothes."

"Wait," Lydia called stepping halfway into the hallway.

Negan careened around and looked at her with a look she couldn't explain.

"What, doll?"

"Your name?" She asked.

He chuckled. "We already on first name basis? Damn girl. It's Negan. Welcome to the next world."