Harry: gladly

END OF POV

Ok now concentrate on the object and when you have it I want you to lift it in  the air

I did what shay told me but no matter what I couldn't do it hmmm maby we need something bigger she got up and came back with collin

Uh shay what remember when you levitated justin uh yeah i said I didnt really want to remember we haven't spoken since I thought to myself. 

I want you to do the same exact thing with collin, Woah you want her to levitate me uh I think not collin said

Oh collin come on she is just going to lift up in the air that's all shay said sounding irritated.

Did you see what she did to justin she almost killed him he said I did not besides he is a vampire he can't die I told him

touché, fine I'll help but dont hurt me ok he said I promise I won't I told him ok know Alyssa do exactly how I told you ok. I did exactly how shay told me but nothing happened an hour passed and still nothing uggggg I give up I dont want to do this anymore shay nothing is happening.  No you are not giving up you are going to learn this know try again, Collin sat down shay come on we've been doing this forever lets take a break,  No we are going to do this ok so both of you stop complaining.

Hmmm hey Alyssa how exactly did you levitate justin collin asked me, I dont know it just sort of happened I told him hmmm I think I got it shay said She whispered in Collins ear and he nodded she walked  back towards me ok Alyssa since this isn't really working and your not really trying will just take a break. Um ok I walked in the kitchen and got me a juice pack since I'm sorta new to the whole vampire thing Helena makes me drink rabbit blood I guess it taste good.

I walked out and collin knocked the juice pack out of my hand what the hell collin I was drinking that, Shay came over and picked up the juice packet and squeezed all the blood on me WHAT THE FUCK SHAY oh my I'm sorry I didn't know I was aiming for collin. Really because he was right beside you how can you miss his big head, Hey collin said shut up collin you threw my drink on the ground. Are you angry shay asked am I angry I'm not angry im just a little frustrated I said oh ok then she picked me up and threw me outside collin threw a chair at me. I got up an I was furious I wanted to break both of there necks,  I went inside it was still and quiet where are you guys when I find you I'm going to-collin came running at me I turned around and levitated him off the ground shay threw the chair at me but I used collin as a shield.  Oww shay he said I let him go and he dropped to the ground I looked at shay and she floated off the ground hahaha what are ganna do huh Alyssa.  Justin doesn't even love you he loves Selena he always will she said that crossed the line I ran and threw her into the wall I let her float all the way to the ceiling I felt so angry I was just standing there watching her float then I took my hand out and choked her except I didn't touch her it was like something you would see in star wars. I dont know why but I liked it I liked to see her struggle it was a weird feeling I stood there watching her I heard Collin screaming my name but I just couldn't respond I wanted to kill her well at least try.

JUSTINS POV

Me Adam lucy and Helena just got back from town, we had to go get some of Alyssas things I got her phone I know she hasnt really asked for it but I can read her thoughts so I thought I might surprise her to make up for the other day I guess.  When we got home the glass was broken once again and there was a broken chair, damn glass door how many times am I going to fix this people Adam said. Helena come quick its Alyssa,  we ran inside Alyssa had shay in the air and was choking her I called her name ALYSSA she turned her head her eyes were not red they were black like she was possessed. Helena grabbed Alyssa and broke her neck she dropped to the floor and shay came down with a thud.

END OF POV

I woke up on the floor I couldn't move my neck, she is awake I heard collin say. Lucy came to my side hun dont move ok she told me I saw her put her hands on my neck and I felt a sharp pain then a crack,  the pain subsided and I could move my neck. I got up, how do you feel Helena asked me weird I said like I wanna kill something or I dont know I told her. mmmmm I see well I think its time we let you rest we went into town today and got some of your things there in your room upstairs she told me. I walked up stairs to my room and saw that it looked exactly like my own room it was weird but comforting I guess. I had my pink and purple bed sheets my book shelf all of my clothes were in the closet and everything else.  Justin walked in while I was looking through my box of memorable stuff I've collected from places, um hey I got this for you I thought you might want it he said he put my phone on the bed. Before he could walk out I hugged him from behind he stood there dont ever leave me I said he turned around and looked at me I'll always be here for you he kissed me on the forehead and  walked away. I closed the door and smiled I jumped on my bed, I love justin a whole lot more just for bringing me my phone I thought to myself.