Hidden Answers

""Ewww you actually said yes?!? I can't believe you Amara." All I could do was blush as I told Conya and Bella what happen this afternoon between me and Malcolm. "Well I already had a feeling he had a thing for you." "How'd you know?" "The way he looks at you when your not looking, the glow in his eyes when you enter the room. That boy is in love with you." Conya smirked. "Conya that's ridiculous, this is just a crush." "Girl you mean to tell me you knew about this and didn't share the juicy details?!? I'm hurt." Bella said as she dramatically her hand on her chest. "You the one that can't stand him remember?" "Please girl that's how me and Malcolm communicate." "It's funny how we've been friends for so long and he never said anything." "Well you got all the time to catch up on things on y'all's date. I was nervous about having my first date, with my best friend. "Conya , have you heard from Devin lately?" "Eh, he's been calling non stop, left a couple messages asking me to talk it out with him over dinner." "... So are you gonna go?" "I don't know. I didn't have the heart to answer him back." she said while looking down while fiddling with her fingers. "It's okay to miss him Connie. You have have too much history not to." "I agree with Bella. "Connie just talk to him, hear him out before you just push him away." "I don't know guys, I just don't know if I can just yet." she sighed. "Why should I stay with someone who makes me feel so unappreciated like, I'm right here! I feel like he's stringing me along." she said as she tears began forming in her eyes. "Conya it's gonna be alright, you just can't leave without letting him know how you feel. I don't think it would fair for you OR him to call it quits hearing each other out at least. That's a call for disaster." "I know but, I just can't keep making the moves, it's his turn to make it right." she said as she buried her head into her lap. As far as I'm concerned the relationship is over. " "... Call him." I said quickly handing her my phone." "Amara- " "GO, call him Conya." After she sat up and looked at me, she wiped her tears, took the phone, and went into the other room.

March 20, 2016

I woke up in a empty barn laying in hay. When I stepped outside it was dewy, you could smell the rain. When I looked up the sky was a pinkish orange with hints of indigo, it was pretty. I walked and wandered the fields until I was near a lake.

I went up to the water and put my feet in as I admired the beauty of nature, while doing so I saw the dove again

I went up to the water and put my feet in as I admired the beauty of nature, while doing so I saw the dove again. "Where are you going?" I mumbled, all of a sudden he flew over and landed in my lap. Gently, I scooped him in my hands, his feathers soft as velvet, he lightly cooed as I petted his head. "...What sign are you trying to give me?" Out of no where I was startled by a crack of thunder, when I looked the sky was purple with lightning intensely dancing in the sky.

What sign are you trying to give me?" Out of no where I was startled by a crack of thunder, when I looked the sky was purple with lightning intensely dancing in the sky

I woke up drenched in sweat, heart racing while trying to catch my breath. I immediately looked out the window to see outside. It was dark out and all you could hear was the crickets, I wasted no time getting out of the bed making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of of water, as I sipped I began thinking to myself "Thunderstorms?" What could all of this mean? Why was this happening?