Thanks For All Your Support!

I'm not tagging anyone, only if u want to repost :)

I know I have a lot of people who just read my books and don't follow me but I hope that they can see this and understand my appreciation towards you guys for all the votes and comments u give me on my books! I really appreciate it and I smile every time I see a notification for Wattpad. Those who r following me, I put up the most stupidest smile when someone follows me. It makes me so happy because I know there are people who like what i'm writing!

>Back Story<

To be honest, I've always day dreamed and thought about writing chapter books. Not fanfictions surprising lol. I've started watching anime when I was in 7th grade, (two years ago) and my first anime I watched was FMA! It was great and funny and literally had me at the feels lol. (My first was actually Naruto but I wouldn't count that since I was literally 3 when I was watching it and I have no memories of that anime lol)

I continued to watch anime and watched Black Butler next, then SAO... Surprisingly, I haven't even watched Attack On Titan yet (even thought the 2nd season trailer just came out) but watching anime was enjoyable. Until I saw an anime lid and it said 'Assassination Classroom. I didn't watch it immediately (im glad or else my patience would've killed me lol) and later I saw the title again and watched. Thus came my first anime crush and I made a fanfiction for him in my 8th grade year (lasted year) and so that's where it all started.

><

I wanna give a S/O to the first person who supported me, ChaoticCake because if she wasn't that one lovable girl who loved to read people's fanfictions, I would probably be sitting somewhere else, not on Wattpad... and I wouldn't have been able to feel this experience...! So thank you smol bean!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day/ break/ holiday and cya~!