Busted: Donnie

You always kept to yourself

You didn't mind not leaving the lair

But this....

Watching the gorgeous sunset

The billion of new noises

All the different types of color lights brightening up the atmosphere

You: I guess a little fresh air never hurt anyone..... well except for the fact that the oxygen here is 82.6% contaminated and combined with the axiomatic carbohydrates and it's negative structure-

You: I'm rambling again, aren't I?

You: I sighed wishing that my brain would stop functioning like that, I blame you father

You looked down at the city in front of you as you kept seated on the ledge, but away from the sun rays stretching and falling staying in the dark as a wise turtle told me to.

You grasped the scythe with the purple wrapping on it carefully. You couldn't help but smile behind your auburn mask he gave you as well, it reminded you of all the fun smart and educational memories y'all shared together even with your uncles and Grandrat at times.

You: I got a great family, weird and crazy and loud and destructive at times- ok all the time, yet they are one shell of a family

You shook your head slowly still smiling, you admired the silver shining steel that let the normal wooden stick to be a weapon to you. Your palm grazed the metal softly making sure not to cut yourself and down the bass of the smooth fine wood.

......A bump....

Almost unidentified if you weren't caressing it so gently, you almost missed until you went back over it . Eyebrows were scrunched up above your eyes, thinking too many scenarios to only see through one.

You unzipped your satchel you had around your body and pulled out your handy dandy

TWEEZERS !!!!!!

You placed on your glasses next and focused in on your task finding the spot pretty easily now and moved the purple fabric to see a device so small for the human eye to see, but you were a scientist so you could figure what was going on here.

Your hand relaxed on the task and smoothly finished your small mission moving your tweezers to your face to see what the bump on the stick was.

Sighing to yourself for no being able to see the thing still and pulled down your extra lens flippy thing getting a closer and better view of the thing.

No doubt that you weren't surprised

You: Father, I hope you know how to get a tracking device out your shell around the corner and over the bridge,  the next time I see you

You let out a frustrated sigh moving your hands in your ( h/l/c) hair to release your fuse slowly. 

You: If you really think I will let you get away with this Father, you got another thing coming at you

You smirked developing a devious plan already in your scientific, yet scary mind.

???: What are you doing up here kid?!

   ~1 hour later~

You placed down your last item to make the scene look real and got into place.

You used your cool watch that sadly now reminding you that you and your dad made and typed in on the hologram keyboard to activate the panic scener on the tracker and waited in your hiding spot for your dad and possible uncles.