Chapter 2

Mimi's pov

As soon as we walked into American eagle, I smelt something suspicious, like another one of me. You see, me and my family, we're wolfbloods which means we have excellent smell, we can run extremely fast and we have extraordinary sight. I walked around slowly, looking at everyone. I picked  up a shirt that I thought Ethan might like, as I didn't want to look suspicious.

"Oh Hill, look at this shirt!" I said  holding it up.

"I think he will like it." Hill replied. We suddenly heard Callie literally shout, "watch where you're going!" in a rude tone. I turned around quickly, seeing Callie lying on the floor, with 6 boys surrounding her. Lexi, Orla, Hillary and Bianca were all standing there, speechless. However, I was standing there, sniffing the air, looking like a right idiot.

"It's the O2L boys!" Lexi, whispered but loud enough for all of us to hear. All of us stared at the boys until Callie broke the silence.

"Hi! I'm Callie!" She almost squealed. "And this is Hillary, Mimi, Orla, Lexi and Bianca." She told them, they smiled, knowing that we were fans of what they do. Whilst they started chatting to everyone else, I started looking at Kian, the one that smelt like my parents. He started looking back, I quickly turned my head away to face Lexi. She caught me stating at Joan and then me blushing. Shock  nudged me and winked. I looked away at my feet and started to turn even more red in the cheeks.

"Wanna hang out?" Sam asked us shyly, looking at Callie.

"Yes!" We all said in unison.

We walked put of the mall, to the park across the road. Me, Kian, Lexi and Connor went and sat on the swings, whilst the rest of them sat on the roundabout.

"Hey, Mimi, I recognise you from somewhere." Kian said.

"Really? Where?"

"I dunno, I must have seen you around in the mall."

"Probably. Do you know what's bothering me the most though?"

"What's that?"

"You smell like my parents"

"What? Leave me alone, smelly girl." And with that, Kian stropped off to the roundabout, where all the others where apart from Lexi and Connor.

"Mimi! That was rude!" Lexi shouted.

"Not if you knew..." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Go and apologise!"

"Fine!" I walked away to the roundabout, where Kian was.

"Kian, I need to talk to you about... things."

"Fine, smelly girl." We walked to the nearby forest type thing, and started to talk.

"Look, I know what you are."

"What? What are you talking about? I'm a human!!" Kian said, as his black veins started to crawl up his arms.

"I never said you weren't, but trust me, I know your secret." All of a sudden he wolfed out, luckily we were in the forest because I knew this was gonna happen one way or another. I bent down, with my hand up in front of his head, making him sit down and calm down. He managed to turn back into a human without the others seeing.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, Dr  I told you!"

"But, how did you know? Unless... you're like me!"

"No shit Sherlock, what's you're next case?" I said, sarcastically.

"Oh very funny. So, what are we then, werewolves?"

"No, we're a species called wolfbloods."

"Funny thing is, I don't even remember getting bitten." I laughed at that.

"Don't laugh!"

"Sorry, but you don't get bitten, it's in your blood. Just think, you're speed, balance, smell, sight, things that make you stick out in school, they're all completely normal for a wolfblood."

"What? Anyway, can we get back to the others? I wanna tell them."

"What? You're not allowed to tell anyone! Or our secret will get out and we'll be locked into labs and be tested on! So don't tell anyone! I'm warning ya!" And with that, we walked back to where the others were, as if nothing had happened.

Enjoy! :)

Mimi