Chapter 7

Abby's Pov
What the hell was Mr hansome doing here is he stalking me "Are you stalking me" i just had to ask "What me why would i do that for you are not even rich or a celebrity just because i am trying to help you out does not mean am stalking you" he said with anger in his voice "fine sorry i said that i just think it's weird that a compelet stranger would want to help me out" i said standing up "well there is a first time for everything " he said with the most wonderful amazing smile i have ever seen his smile can bring a girl to her knees what am i saying i dont even know this guy "honesty now what are you doing sitting here with this boxes and dont even think of lying to me" he sounded upset so i stupidly decided to follow my guts why did i feel like i could trust this guy i decided to tell him i dont think what ever he well do to me can be worse than what i have been through plus lying was not an option what if he found out then what "hmmm i was kicked out of my apartment my rent expired and i cant find a job thats it are u happy now" i said with a fake smile "yes and dont you feel much better saying the truth" he said with a ridiculous smirk on his face "No i dont infact i feel worse" i said with folded hands he started picking my things up "hey what are u doing were are you taking my things to" i stood there looking confused "were eles am taking you to my house except you have somewhere eles to go because you dont look like someone that has any friends" he said still gathering my things he was right i had no friends well technically i do but dont want to be a pest to her already so i got no one "whats that suppose to mean" i said trying to sound upset even if i knew he was right "and "i dont like free favours because no one does anything for free" i said "and who said i was going to let you stay for free" okay what does he mean by that "uh what do you mean" i asked "you heard me you wont be staying for free can you cook and clean" he asked so calmly "yes i can and why" i asked "because that's what you will be doing for staying at my place. " he said with a huge smirk on his face his offer was tempting and i had no choice and no were to go plus staying at his place wont be that bad i will try my best to make sure we dont see each other "okay deal " i said and off we went the drive was quite till we got to his place.