Chapter 3

Abby's Pov
We were laughing and talking at the same time kate was telling me about her childhood and how she always sneaked to eat all the cookies her grandma baked . Once she was asked about it but she denied not knowing d evidence was all over her face cookie crumbs i laughed so hard about her stories then i thought to myself what a lucky girl she is having experienced so much love i found myself asking what it feels like to be loved a question i have never asked myself a word i have never dared to say or even think about i was far from love all i have ever known and felt were hatred and wickedness two words that i knew more than anyone i suddenly felt some one poking me  it brought me back to reality i turned to meet a confused kate looking at me like i just grew two heads "hey girl whats wrong what were u tinking about and why are crying" i immediately touched my face i did not even notice i was crying i did not know what to reply searching my head for a lie to tell "hmmmmm hm it's nothing something flew in my eyes" i said rubbing my eyes "ok anyway classes are over gotta rush home i happen to have a worried mom wating for me at home call u later to hang" out she pecked me on my cheek  and ran off.   I just realised that i have made a friend that's good bye to my master plan for now until she leaves me and realizes that i am worthless.

Victor's Pov
I got to my massive apartment which i designed myself but i was not alone i knew that my love Olivia was with me she is always with me. I quickly drove to the cemetery with the most beautiful flower for my sweet Olivia when i got there i sat down to tell my love about how my day went i laughed and told her how much i missed her during school hours i closed my eyes to see my oliva in my head but intead saw the image of a dark skinned girl with the most beautiful honey brown eyes i have ever seen i immediately opened my eyes that was not my Olivia no thats not my love Olivia i sat with Olivia for a long time when my mum decided to interrupt me with her call so angry that she called i answered with a very angry voice
" mum why did you call you just interrupted me and Olivia what the hell mum" there was a little silence before she replied "i just wanted to tell you that I and your father would like to see you tomorrow by 5pm and dont be late" she said and hanged up. why the hell do they want to see me  i thought  before i said good bye to my love Olivia... i went back to my apartment feeling so tired i went to take a shower and went straight to bed.

hey guys hope you are enjoying the book please comment and tell me what you think about it and thanks for your votes love ya all