Of course there was some part of me, that was screaming at me for me to stop, some part of me that was telling me this wasn’t right; and somewhere inside of me, I knew that I shouldn’t be doing this, that it wasn’t right..

But when you kill people for a living, you do things that aren’t right on a daily basis.

Which is why I didn’t stop.

“Skye?” I heard Elliot shouted, knocking loudly on my door, making Blake pull away in surprise. Blake stood up quickly and I adjusted my messy hair, before turning to the door.

“Come in!” I shouted, thankfully my voice came out pretty normal.

The door was thrown open and Elliot came in, “Hey Skye, you coming down for dinner?” 

“No,” I shook my head, “I already ate.”

Elliot nodded and turned to Blake, “How about you Blake? Katrina’s made steak!”

Blake smiled, “Sure I’ll be down in a sec.”

Elliot left the room and Blake turned to face me, “Shit Skye, I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have kissed you like that.”

I stared at him in surprise, “You’re apologizing to me? Why?”  Blake frowned looking baffled, “Because I kissed you.”

“But I didn’t push you away.”

Blake looked more confused than ever, “So you wanted me to kiss you?”

“Not initially, but then you did....”

“And?”

“And... it wasn’t bad.”

“Oh.” 

There was a moment of awkward silence, then Blake spoke again, “So can I kiss you again?”

 I raised an eyebrow at him.

Blake smirked before leaning down and putting his mouth on mine again.

************************************************ 

When I woke up the next morning, I couldn’t help but grin at the memory of last night.

I yawned widely and looked around in confusion before I realised where I was, in my bedroom, at home.

I went to climb out of bed, but then scowled, when I realized I couldn’t get up, without the help of someone else.

“Blake!!!” I shouted, hoping that he would hurry up and take me downstairs, so that I could eat some breakfast, before I starved to death.

To my surprise, it wasn’t Blake that showed up outside my door, it was Elliot.

“Where’s Blake?” I asked, feeling oddly disappointed that it was Elliot that had arrived at my door this morning and not Blake.

Elliot shrugged, “I don’t know, he said he had to go away for a few days.”

I frowned in puzzlement, where could Blake have gone?  Frowning, I thought back to the strange dream I had about the guy called Joe and what he had said, the dream that I was beginning to doubt was actually a dream. Was Blake up to something? My frown deepened at the thought of Blake doing something behind my back, was he spying on us, or was some kind of undercover… I scowled, shaking my head; of course he wouldn’t be doing anything like that.

 “Did he say where he was going?” I asked nosily.

Elliot shook his head “No.”

“Oh, okay.” I felt my shoulders sag in disappointment, “Will you take me downstairs now? I’m hungry.”