Nice one, he mind linked me.

Thanks, I try, I replied in a playful manner, looking down at my food so no one would see my smile. I looked up when I heard someone else in the kitchen and saw Sammy and Raiven helping themselves to breakfast. Maxi, Natalia and Preston came in too, and everyone of us ate breakfast together. All thirty three of us.

"What trail are we going hiking on?" Maxi asked.

"Everyone can choose their own, but anyone under twelve had to stay with either a parent or someone sixteen or older. And you older kids have to be with at least one other person," Taylor said.

"Wanna go on High Peak?" I asked Sammy.

"Duh, that's the best one," she said.

We all finished eating, everyone talking about who they were going with and what trails they were going on. After breakfast our dads stared cleaning up the kitchen and our moms started packing backpacks for everyone. They had all been up since five thirty because they had to work out, and then they had gotten ready before making breakfast. All of us kids went up to our rooms to get ready. Sammy and I folded all of the blankets we had gotten our for everyone else last night and put them back in the closet before getting ready.

"What outfit should I wear?" Sammy asked. She had laid out two outfits on the floor. The first outfit was a black and white striped shirt with medium wash denim shorts, and the second was a plain grey t-shirt and a darker pair of denim shorts.

 The first outfit was a black and white striped shirt with medium wash denim shorts, and the second was a plain grey t-shirt and a darker pair of denim shorts

"I'm wearing my converse no matter what, and my black bikini under either outfit," she said.

"I would go with the second one. The t-shirts looser so you won't feel as hot and sweaty," I said, pulling on my own outfit, which consisted of my white floral patterned bikini top and black bottoms, a loose black t-shirt and denim shorts, paired with my white converse.

 The t-shirts looser so you won't feel as hot and sweaty," I said, pulling on my own outfit, which consisted of my white floral patterned bikini top and black bottoms, a loose black t-shirt and denim shorts, paired with my white converse

"We look damn cute

"We look damn cute. Let's go do our hair and makeup now," Sammy said, heading into our bathroom. I did my hair in two french braids so it would be out of my way and wouldn't fall out if we decided to go swimming. Sammy threw her hair up in a high ponytail and with her hair being just below her shoulders, her hair in a ponytail reached the base of her neck. Sammy was an expert at doing the effortlessly perfect messy anything, so the ponytail look a absolutely adorable. We did light makeup before putting our shoes in and heading downstairs.

"You two can head out now if you want. Here's your backpacks," Sammy's mom said. Mia handed us each a backpack and I slid my arms through the loops, buckling it in the front. Sammy and I set out, following the trail to our hiking place.

I'll meet you guys there, Conner mind linked me.

Conner we can't just hang out all day together! I mind linked him back.

Sammy's already suspicious so you'll have to tell her soon anyways. I'll be right behind you guys anyways. My wolf just wants to be near you.

Fine, I smiled. When your mate tells you that they just want to be near you even that can have such an effect on you.

"What are you smiling about?" Sammy asked as we reached the base of our hiking path.

"I'm just happy to be back here," I said. I didn't have to think of a lie because I really was happy to be back here. My mate just added to that smile but no one else needed to know that.

Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!