Chapter 16 (End)

~•~12 Years Later~•~

You sat on your couch staring blankly at your television set that sat a few feet away from you.

It happened 12 years ago today... You thought remembering the day you were brought to this hell hole. I wonder if Yukito is okay...

12 years ago, you had woken up in a room with no windows (most likely a basement) with Kaede staring at you smiling. You had jumped back with a yelp of alarm but Kaede just chuckled and tugged on a thick metal chain. You were pulled forward. You had looked down to see that your wrists were bound by chains. You looked at Kaede completely terrified. He had tilted his head still smiling.

"This is just extra precautions." He had stated cheerfully. "I'll take them off once I know you won't run away." He said.

Months had passed. Every time you mentioned the outside world Kaede would cut you off by mentioning something else. He would constantly be with you as he sat beside you and tried to talk with you (for the first few weeks you had rarely replied to him). Whenever you provoked him you screamed at him he would do something like slap you and then not feed you for a day or two. Afterwards he would always come downstairs with some of your favorite foods.

Eventually your sanity was a thing of the past. Now all you felt was emptiness.

Your thoughts were cut off by the door opening. You turned your head to see your daughter, (Daughters name), come running over smiling, following by Kaede. Your daughter was currently five years old. She had long brown hair that was tied into two pig tails and (E/C) eyes.

"Mommy!" Your daughter cheered as she hugged you. You smiled slightly at her though your eyes were blank.

"Hello, (Daughters name)...did you have fun at school...?" You asked. (Daughters name) nodded.

"Yup!" She said cheerfully. You heard Kaede chuckle from behind you. You visibly stiffened. "I colored a picture!" Your daughter said.

"It's really good. Why don't you show your mom (Daughters name)?" Kaede suggested as he sat down beside you. (Daughters name) nodded and put down her backpack smiling. She opened it and pulled out a picture. It was a picture of three stick people. The one on the left had (H/C) hair. The one in the middle was much shorter than the others and had long dark brown hair. The final one on the right had light brown hair. They were all smiling and holding hands.

"This ones you mommy!" (Daughters name) said pointing to the one on the left. "And this daddy, and Im in the middle!"

"That's very nice." You answered.

"I'll go put it on the fridge." Kaede said smiling. (Daughters name) nodded smiling as she handed the drawing to her father. Kaede stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"We also got a fairy tale read to us!" Your daughter said. "It was about this princess who ran away from home and met a bunch of short people!" She continued enthusiastically.

"That's nice." You said with yet another blank smile.

"Do you know any fairy tales mommy?" (Daughters name) suddenly asked. You sighed and nodded. "Ooo! Can you tell me?!"

You nodded slowly. "Once upon a time there was princess...one day she was put in a tower far far away..."

"But she was still happy because she had her prince there with her." Kaede's voice said from behind you. You went quiet.

"Ooo! You know this story too daddy?!" Your daughter asked. Kaede chuckled.

"Yep!" He answered.

"Well what happened?!" (Daughters name) asked impatiently.

"Well the prince vowed to protect the princess. And he did. They were happy together and the princess never thought of leaving the prince ever. The end!"

"Wow! That's a great story!" Your daughter said smiling. Kaede chuckled and wrapped his arms around your shoulders. He kissed the top of your head.

"Yep! I love it. It's my favorite story." He said. "And its mommy's favorite too right?" He asked. You didn't look at him as you nodded silently.

"That story kinda sounds like you guys!" (Daughters name) suddenly said.

"Oh yeah? I guess it is!" Kaede said chuckling.

Your daughter was right.

It was your story. A story that you couldn't rewrite. A story that was set for you. You were trapped inside a story with no way out.

You were trapped.

Forever stuck in a Corrupted Fairy Tale.

(READ A/N!!!!!!)

A/N-
Hey guys!! Kitkat here~ Whew! So that's it then...the end of My Corrupted Fairy Tale huh? I just wanted to say thanks so so so much for your support while making this. I had so much fun making this. I hope you all liked this. Im planning on doing a Q&A about the book so if you guys have any questions about me or the book just ask!! So yeah I'll be posting that in about 3 days!! Also I'd like you guys to tell me what new story I should make. I know I'm still writing Too Special to Kill but I'd like to be able to have another book to update just in case I get writers block while writing Too special to Kill. So yeah! Give me an AU for the yandere please!! I'd really appreciate suggestions. I just want to say thank you all sooooo much. I never would have thought that my story would become as popular as it is. I love all of my readers. You all are amazing. Well then until the next story. Bye~~
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★