This is my room?

Hey, hope y'all are having a good holiday where ever you are!

*points finger in the air* "LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!"
____________________________________________________________

"So tell me Callum dearest, why are all beat up?" Asked Grams genuinely caring about why her grandson was so bruised and battered. Well, he deserved it. Let's be honest here.

"I, ummm.......... uh well.. you see?" Callum stuttered multiple times while trying to get his words out of his mouth. The other boys started laughing hysterically at Callum new founded shyness while I on the other hand started creeping away hoping with all the hope in the universe that nobody will notice that I'm leaving.

"Cas- HAHAHAHA cas- Cassie, She... she! HAHAHAH!" Carlos try's his best to explain what happened to Callum but fails miserably as he bursts out laughing. By the time they've settled down enough to tell Grams what happened, I was so close to the door that if I wanted to, I could definitely swing it open and fly away with my beautiful duck wings all the way to my bedroom in Rose Gate. But I can't. It would cause unwanted attention. So I waited.

"Cassie did what? Sweetie." Grams coos while she try's to get an answer out of the boys.

"Callum was being a prick, and Cassie got frustrated with him so......" Benny pointed to the aftermath of the story. Grams was shocked for about 30 seconds, then she did the most unbelievable thing a grandmother could do after her grandson got beaten up.............. she laughed. The room was full of Grams laughter.

"Well then, he probably deserved it!" Grams say then continued her laughing and soon everyone was joining in. Apart from Callum and me of course because I was opening the door and and making a run for it.

"Hey! Where is Cassie anyways?" States Carlos. Damn you Carlos, you geese. If it wasn't for him nobody would have noticed my disappearance. But now I can hear them frantically searching for me until jake shouts.

"There she is!" And points at me. Yes, me who's standing about 5 meters away from the small cottage and is about to pee my pants. All I see is the boys look at me and I go off sprinting. You could probably hear their stomping feet from a mile away, and their definitely getting closer by the seconds, so I speed up to my full sprint.

"Jasmine! Get back here!" Shouted jake. I giggle, this is fun I should do this more often. Then I realise something, something that made me so angry I stopped running and turned around with a glare on my face.

Jake was so surprised that he nearly fell over. But as he straighten himself up, Benny, Carlos and Callum ran right into the back of him and I watch in amusement as jake face plants into the ground .I smirked in my head 'serves you right!'.

"How dare you! My name is not Jasmine!" I shout and glare at Jake. The boys all groan in pain as I walk away. Ha, one for Cassie. Zero for the geese.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you so much duck girl! How will I ever repay you for saving my darling little ducklings?" Says mrs duck.

"Well, you could throw me a duck themed party with lots of pop tarts and pizza?" I say.

"Anything for yo-

All of a sudden my body was violently shaken awake, I am going to kill someone. I open my eyes to see who I have to murder for ruining my dream and guess who it is Callum. I'm not sure if he knows that I genuinely wish he was in the pits of hell getting eaten by the evil geese. Well, he will soon anyways.