pls read.

hey guys, just want to let y'all know that i'm gonna be leaving WP. not for a few months, meaning forever. i have too much stuff to do to update and it's starting to get distracting. i've enjoyed all my convos and 'meeting' every one of you. your books have made me laugh, cry, smile, scream and more. id like to thank everyone for the one shots and interactive books. thanks Lauren for being a great friend and doing the John Stones book and i hope the Leroy one goes well!! Logan thank you for putting up with my indecisiveness and for Wattpad FC and making me laugh well for Erik Durm making me laugh. Sam for being a dick about daring me to slap you. Arjoo for being my City friend. xCrypticc for making me cry of laughter. and all my memories on here. thanks for all the votes and comments. and to all my hoes out there, i hope you have fun and you get millions and billions of followers and become famous and enjoy your life. i hope Lauren you marry Jack, Logan that you marry whoever atm you're with, Arjoo that you meet Sergio one day, Roya you meet the Benders, Dem you have fun whatever you do and you have fun in football hell my utd hoe, Netty you have a good life and keep supporting the good teams you do, Laura one day your team wins the PL again but not this year, Yuen you stay an unsociable unicorn and have fun my fellow baby, Evie you meet Harry one day, Linnea you meet Manuel Neuer and become as close as anyone can and that anyone i've missed of enjoys life! i'll miss you all my football family and my wp friends. remember i love you all.

for the final time,
peace out
-OliviaSané <3