Chapter 1: The Beginning

Ever since Diamond Was Little she always belived her name was what she is. I tried to help her but, she dosent listens to anybody else she only listens to herself.

Diamond: Damn Porsha that song is lit as f**k.
Porsha: I just need to add in your vocals.
Diamond: Like a best for last situation.
Porsha: You Need to get here to Atlanta. When are you comeing here.
Diamond: Look where I live you see that girl right their thats a Meth adict.
Step Mother: Diamond what the hell! Get your fat ass in here and wash these dishes.
Diamond: Speeking of the devil I
got to go.

Diamond Step mother was a fat middle age white ladie with Blue eyes and dryed crimped brownish blonde hair. She and her abusive husband adopted Diamond when she was 14.

Step Mother: Diamond I'm leaving for a few hours and when I come back I want to see this kitchen Spotless.

Diamond ignored her and continued to texting on her phone.

Step Mother: Hey i'm talking to you. Stupid bitch where you get that phone?
Diamond: Obama.

Diamond's step mother smaked her right across the face and started pulling her hair with all her strengh.

Diamond: Bitch who the f**k do you think you are you better watch out because one of these days your going to get whats coming for you.
Step Mother: What your going to do about it I own you. Your my child I adopted you so you do what ever I say and I can do what ever I want with you. Clean that kitchen.

Diamond's step mother left the house and she slammed the door when she slammed the door she woke up Lucious her husband.

Lucious: Diamond! DIAMOND!
Diamond: WHAT What do you want!
Lucious: Come have sex with me lets get high together.
Diamond: What ?!NO!
Lucious: Diamond get your ass up here and lets get dirty!
Diamond: Fine if it'll get you to shut up!

Diamond grabed a big cutting knife and brought it with her when she walked in the room her step father Lucious turned around and she stabed him 10 times in the chest. She grabbed Lucious's Keys and her stuff and ran out that house and drove away faster than a road runner. Then she called Porsha when she was changing the license plates of the car.

Diamond: Hey I dont have a lot of time i'm going to be in Atlanta in a few hours so get ready.
Porsha: Ok.

Diamond went to Social Services to file her out of the system and she wanted every paper about her and her Older Sister & Brother. Mean While in Atlanta Porsha has been trying to talk to her mom about her music.

  Porsha: Mom You have to listen I been making music with this girl from Compton and you have to sign us as a girl group I want to  release my own music i'm done making music for other people.
   Asia: I'm not going to be wasting my money for a hood rat.
Porsha: Momma your from the hood.
Asia: I'm not in the hood any more am I.
Porsha: Mom you need to be making your own music not running this label. Let Poppa run it.
Asia: No and you know why he has problem.
Porsha: Bitch what are you talking about you are worsed then him.

Asia turned around and slapped Porsha Acrossed the face pushing her down to the floor.

Asia: I gave birth to you. You have no right
to speak to me like that and my decision of you releasing music is a No and thats final.