43.He finds out your flexible

y/i/n: your Instagram name

Emery:He was walking out of his last period class because his last class is 6th period and yours is 7th period and walked towards the gym and saw you threw the window of the door. You went to do the splits and your instructor came up to you and grabbed your leg and pulled it higher into over split causing you to yelp when she pulled it very high but remained calm. After class Emery walked in looking amazed."Oh my god! that looked like it hurt! are you ok babe?" Emery said worryingly. "Yeah Emery I'm okay at first it hurts but then I get use I it."you laughed at him.

Ricky:"No you can't!"Ricky shouted at you from the floor "you wanna bet I can!" you yelled at him from your bed "prove it" he said and stood in front of you. You first put your left leg on pulled it behind your head and did the same with you right leg.He looked at you in disbelief as you smirked at him "Hold it right there he told you as he took out his phone and took a picture of you and posted it on Instagram saying 'hey meet my beautiful girlfriend @y/i/n. Never knew she was this flexible.

Jon: You where in you living room doing yoga like always. You where in a straddle with your hands over you head. You heard the door slam but decided to ignore it as you continued and thought it was just your mom. "Ahh" you heard a male voice scream. you screeched as loud as you could still on your straddle when you looked over and saw Jon trying to do the same thing you started to laugh uncontrollably "it's a lot harder than it looks" he said while blushing.

COMMENT

Vote