Jon imagine

Requested by: EmerysGURL
sorry i didnt know your name so im just going to put (y/n) for your name and sorry for it took so long to publish and i hope you like it.

IMAGINE:
You sat in the living room with the guys and there girlfriends.You were at the boys house celebrating jons birthday. You had a huge crush on him ever since you met him a few years ago.Now that you see him with his girlfriend, it broke your heart but he was smiling.' if his happy, then im happy' you thought but thats not what your heart was thinking. You look up from your lap and see them laughing and smiling. You smiled weakly. Knowing that you where gonna cry, you stood up and said, "im going to get some fresh air". What you didnt know was that Jon was following you. Suddenly, you felt arms around your waist, hugging you. "why did you go out? " Jon said. you sighed. "to get some fresh air". you said crying a little. He let go of you and turened you around , wiping your tears. "Hey. Dont cry. Actually, im not in love with Vanessa . Shes not too. Shes just a friend. im in love with somebody eles." he said, looking at you. You looked up at him. "who?" you said, wiping your tears. " You. im in love with you ever since i met you a few years ago. i didnt have the guts to tell you. i love you, (y/n). will you be my girlfriend?" Jon said inches away from your face. "yes." you said , kissing him. you felt him smile into the kiss and him kissing you back. You both pulled away, breathless. "i love you." he said. "i love you too." you said, kissing him again.

comment

vote