Chapter 5

Karma P.O.V 

That night, I remembered going to Asano's house, but I could not remember anything else. When I woke up, I saw Asano lying next to me in his bed in his room. I jumped out of bed scared and wondered if we did anything weird yesterday. I looked down and sighed. We are still wearing our clothes, good thing. 

"Hey, Karma, what are you doing on the floor?" He said sleepily. 

"Nothing," I replied. 

I got off the floor and tripped on the towel that Asano lent to me. I fell on top of him with a big crash, and the blankets flew everywhere. I heard footsteps come running toward the room and decided to hide underneath the bed. 

"Asano-kun, is everything okay?" 

"Yes, sir. Just being clumsy." 

Asano sighed and tackled me once I reappeared. 

"You almost got me in trouble, you jerk!" 

"Sorry, anyways did you remember anything from your past?" 

"Yeah, I remember everything from being in love with you to my death, including the arranged marriage." 

"Same, from my point of view, I was so jealous that I could have strangled the groom." 

We stayed quiet for a while, and then I kissed Asano on the lips and jumped out of bed. I asked when I should return his clothes I borrowed from him, and he told me tomorrow. I nodded my head and went out of the window. Just before I left, Asano asked me to keep quiet about our relationship. I said okay and left for my house to change into my school clothes.

Asano P.O.V

I was sitting in class thinking about my past all day when I heard my father shouting at me. I shook my head and answered his questions. 

After class, I got even more lectures from my father and was given a warning plus a side of extra homework. (Yay! not really)  I sighed and went outside to see Karma if he would listen to my complaining about my father  when I saw him flirting with Okuda. I stopped in my tracks and ran in the opposite direction. I was so jealous and did not stop running. I did not care if he saw me or heard me, but I was mad. When I stopped running, I was out of breath and sobbing to death.(Figuratively, not literal)  I knew that I should not react this way because it was normal, but because of my past, I felt like a bolder hit me with the force of two tons. I was a boy, not a girl, but I was sobbing like a girl whose heart was just broken. Inside, I felt betrayed even if I knew that he probably was not betraying me. I knew the consequences of asking Karma not to let anyone know our relationship, but I still let it get to me emotional. My eyes were red, and my nose was raw from rubbing it too hard. 

"Asano, I'm sorry. You should not have seen that." 

I turned around and saw Karma out of breath from chasing me. His hair was out of place and his clothes were dressed in sweat. I thought it looked kind of cute, but I was still mad at him. 

"The pain, it hurts." I complained to him with teary eyes again.  

"I know," Karma said in a calm apologetic voice, "I'm sorry. I won't make the same mistake again." 

I blinked a couple of times, and then hugged Karma tightly around his waist. I snuggled him and waited for him to kiss me, but he whispered in my ear telling me to wait. I looked up at him and tilted my head in confusion. 

"When?" 

"You'll see!" 

Karma grabbed my hand and dragged me in the direction of his house. I thought, "I'm in trouble." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Thanks for reading Chapter 5. Sorry for getting this out in a long time. I had it ready, but I never had the time to type it up on Wattpad, and then it took time to find the time to write it. 

Warning: I might take a long time to write up later chapters because I have no plot for this story. Sorry guys!