Chapter 4

Karma P.O.V 

I could not believe it that Asano almost kissed me. I, almost could not believe that I, wanted that to happen. I shook my head while doing homework and could not focus on it. Instead, I pulled out my DS and started to play a few games. Even in all of that time, I could not focus on anything except for what happened yesterday. It kept nagging at me, eating away at my soul. I got so fed up that I dropped all of the things I was doing and left for Asano's house. 

Asano P.O.V 

I was lying on my bed thinking about yesterday. 

"It must have been that dream's fault that I felt like that." 

I convinced myself by nodding my head multiple times, but it still did not feel right. I sighed, "No, it's not the dream's fault." 

I was about to fall asleep on my bed when I heard a tapping sound on my window. I looked up sleepily and saw Akabane's face. I scrunched up my face and walked to the window. 

"What do you want?" 

"I want to see you. Anyways, can you let me in? I need to use your shower." 

I sighed deeply and let Akabane in. He brought in the rain water with him as he walked over to my bathroom and caused a huge mess. I went downstairs for a few towels, and when I came back, I saw Akabane shivering. I threw a towel to him and some clothes. I thought, "Man, Akabane's got a nice body." 

Once I realized I was thinking of absurd ideas, I cleared my mind of these lewd ideas and sat down on my bed. Then I saw Akabane sit on my bed a few inches away from me. 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I said. 

"I can't forget about what you did yesterday. I keep getting this feeling in my chest of wanting. I don't know if you feel the same or not, but I like you Asano, and it wouldn't go away no matter how hard I try to focus on other things. I hope you feel the same way." 

I blushed so hard that my face was deep red, and my heart was beating so fast that I could have fainted from Akabane's confession. 

"Asano, are you okay? Your face is really red. Do you need to sleep?" 

"No, its...just...your confession..." 

Akabane tried to process the mumble of words and realized that I was embarrassed and became embarrassed as well. 

I love you, too. I mumbled. 

"What did you say, Asano?" 

"I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" I shouted. 

Akabane was surprised and fell off the bed. 

"I'm sorry." I said while pulling Akabane up off the floor. 

"Well, since you said you love me, is it okay for me to kiss you?" 

"Do whatever you want." I said quietly. 

Karma scooted closer to me until our sides touched, and our hands overlapped. I turned my head and closed my eyes waiting for Akabane to kiss me. At first, I smelled his warm breath on my lips, and then he kissed me. It started out as a small kiss, but then it turned into a long battle. Our tongues battled for dominance. I was so into this kiss that Akabane pushed me down. When we separated, I felt a spark of memories come flooding in. I looked up at Akabane and started to cry. 

"I miss you." 

"I miss you, too, my love. I'm sorry for being away for so long." 

Author's Note: 

Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out. Look forward to the next one. Bye!