Moma Die From A Drug Overdose. June Took It The Hardiest She Started To Change & Shit. Dont Get Me Wrong I Was Sad About My Mom Death But I Didnt Change As Much As She Did.

She Didnt Eat Or Talk To Anyone For A While. They Thought She Turn Crazy But Like One Day Boom She Got Better & Was Acting Normal Again.

Well So I Thought She Started To Hang With The Wrong People. Smh She Never Really Be Coming Home Nowadays.

"Girl That Ass Looking Right In Them Jeans Too" Shayla Said Slapping My Ass. Making Me Jump.

Lol She So Gay I Swear. I Started To Look At The Time. "Shit Shayla We Late" I Said Now Grabbing Her Hand & Running To The Front Door.

"Girl Slow Down , You Messing Up My Hair." She Said Trying To Keep Up With My Pace.

"Nah You Better Hurry Your Ass Up! Im Not Trying To Be Late This Year" I Said Now Opening The Door & Running Out The House.

I Lock The Door Behind Me. I Hate This Place It Was Like A Hole In A Wall Apartments. It Was Always Dirty Trash All In The Hallways.

You Can Hear People Arguing & Babies Crying Too. The Apartments Have Over 20 Floors , All Kind Of People Live Here.

I Hate The Fact That My Sister Leave Me Here By Myself Too. Like Do She Even Care About Me? Shit I Guess Now At Lest I Got My Best friend. "Girl Who Is That?" Shayla Said Now Pointing At Shawn.

"Girl That Shawn. Stop Pointing! Dont Even Talk To That Nigga! He Bad News Man. He In That Big Ass Gang Too.. Well That What They Said" I Said Shaking My Head Looking Toward Shawn & His Crew He Was With.

"Girl Aint No One Want Him! I Just Trying To Know Who All Live Here. So If Something Does Go Down I Know Who To Ask Question To Or Beat Up" She Said Yelling Making Sure Shawn & His Crew Could Hear Her.

"Shayla Girl Shutup! Ha! You Trying To Get Fuck Up Init?" I Asked Laughing At Her Ruthless Ass.

We Started To Make Our Way Towards The Elevator Now. But We Had To Pass Shawn & His People Before We Can Even Get On It.

I Started To Walk A Little Faster. Im Not Going To Lie I Was Scared I Didnt Want Do Nothing With Them. I Dont Really Know Nothing About Them But People Always Talk About Them & How They Kill , Gang People.

Plus My Ex Trey Was They Their Enemy , Well Is . . .. Because Trey Is In A Gang Was West & Shawn Gang Was The East.. So Yeah Ever Since Trey & I Broke Up. I Didnt Want To Do With Nothing With People Like Them.

I Cant Trust Them I Guess Ever Since Trey Use To Beat Me Up Ever Chance He Had. When We Was Together , I Was Never The Same About Them.

"Girl Slow Yo Ass Down You Know I Got Asama" Shayla Said Now Rolling Her Eyes At One Of Shawn Friends. "Nigga What Hell You Looking At?" She Asked Rolling Her Eyes Again & Walking Pass Him. I Stop & Turn Around Quick. Looking At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"Oh Shit Excuse Me. I Was Just Looking At Your Fine Ass" He Said Looking At Her Up & Down , Pulling On His Chin Hair.

"Dont Look At Something You Cant Handle Bruh." She Said Sucking Her Teeth & Grabbing My Arm When She Walk Back To Me.

 "Alright Now Dont Try To Disrespect My Home Boy Like That. Better Watch Your Mouth." Shawn Said Now Getting In It & Walking To Shayla Like He Was About To Put His Hands On Her.

I Aint About To Let Him Do Nothing To Her Now That My Bestie!

 "She Was Not Getting Smart! She Was Just Saying What She Know & That Is That Your "Home Boy" Cant Handle Her!" I Said Now Pulling Shayla Behind Me & Looking At Shawn While He Stand Right In Front Of Me Looking Down.