Chapter 7 - What should I do?

Zoe's P.O.V.

It was now the next day and I was talking to Lucy and Lydia on Skype. I told them about my sightseeing day with Ricky and Emery and how they acted really weird towards eachother.

"Girl they like you and they are fighting over you!" Lydia said.

"They aren't fighting over me..." I said.

"Uhm yes they are! It's so obvious! You're so lucky, two super hot guys wants to date you!" Lucy said.

"Oh... but I feel so uncomfortable with this whole situation and not only because I'm not used to being in a love triangle but also because how I can't even talk or hug one of them without the other one getting really jealous... gosh, what should I do?" I said and sighed.

"Well, pick one of them and then tell the other one that you're not interested and problem solved!" Lucy said.

"But I'm not interested in anyone of them..." I mumbled.

"You should so pick Ricky! He's the most adorable person ever" Lydia said.

"No pick Emery, he's so handsome and sweet!" Lucy said.

"No Ricky!" Lydia said.

"Emery!" Lucy said.

They started to argue with eachother about who I should pick and then I couldn't stand it anymore so I pressed mute. While sitting there I couldn't help but miss mom even more. She always gave the best advice when I had friend or boy problems.

"Girl's I need to go. I'll speak with you later" I said and then hung up the skype call.

I shut the lid of my laptop and got up from my bed. I walked downstairs and decided to take a walk. I took on my converse and walked out. I walked towards a park. I then sat down under a tree and just sat there and watched people. All of a sudden I felt someone tapping my shoulder so I turned around to see Liam and a blonde tall girl.

"Hi Zoe" Liam said and smiled.

"Oh hi Liam" I said and smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just thinking about stuff..." I said.

He nodded and sat down infront of me with the girl next to him.

"I see, well this is my girlfriend Brooke and Brooke, this is our manager Joby's niece Zoe who just moved here from London" Liam said.

"Hi nice to meet you" Brooke said and smiled.

"Hi, nice to meet you too!" I said and smiled back.

"Liam has told me that both Emery and Ricky likes you" Brooke said.

"Apparently they do..." I said and bit my lip.

"This is far from the first time they like the same girl." Liam said.

"It is?" I said and looked at him.

"Yeah... It's always the same. Whenever Ricky likes someone Emery also goes for her and always ends up getting the girl..." Liam said.

"Poor Ricky..." Brooke said.

"Yeah... that's kind of mean of Emery. I mean they are best friends so why can't he let Ricky have the girl sometime..." I said.

"I agree with you and I've tried to talk with Emery but he doesn't care..." Liam said.

"So do you like anyone of them back?" Brooke asked.

"I don't know... I just met them but I like Ricky because he listened and gave me the best comfort when I was grieving my mom's death when we first met... He also got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." I said.

"I see..." Brooke said and nodded.

"What should I do guys? I don't like this whole situation. They get jealous as soon as I talk to the other one and I feel like I'm coming between their friendship... I don't want to be the reason that they become enemies" I said.

"You should talk to them Zoe and tell them how you feel. Being honest is always the best thing and not to keep your feelings inside of you" Liam said.

"Yeah Liam is right. Tell them what you told us today. If they really like you they will accept your feelings and stop because otherwise you might see them as annoying" Brooke said.

"Okay I'll do that. Thanks guys, you're the best" I said and hugged them both in a group hug.

The rest of the day I ended up hanging out with Liam and Brooke. We had an amazing time and even though they are in a relationship with eachother I never felt like the thirdwheel. They really knew how to include me and it felt like three friends were hanging out. I really like them. They are the kindest and sweetest persons and they make a super adorable couple. I'm also really happy that I've met Brooke, because now I have a girl friend here who I can do girl stuff with.