"Without me" Zayn mumbles cutting him off, "I thought we're done doing that?" He raises his eyebrows accusingly and Louis sighs squeezing his shoulder where his arm is thrown over, "Alright. A man who's getting us out" Zayn glances away from Louis, "Whose pants do I need to get in?"

"You're not getting in anyone's pants" Zayn turns to him again with one eyebrow cocked, "I told you he's nice. You just need to charm him"

"What's his type?" Louis furrows his brows slightly, "He'd seen a picture, Louis. I need more info"

"Just ... You" Louis turns his head away and nods towards someone, he smiles and Zayn turns his head away to lock his gaze with whoever Louis is looking at. A man approaches them and Zayn forces a smile out. Playing it sweet, because he'd seen Louis' background picture just yesterday, the one Louis took of him when he was giggling too hard. Sweet and soft, he can be that. It comes out smoothly, and the man doesn't notice it's an act at all. They've spent far too many years acting and they know how to play each role perfectly. The man appears to be old, maybe in his forties, and Zayn hopes that Louis' investigations are true.

"Louis" The man greets him briefly and turns his gaze on Zayn, "And you must be Zayn" The man offers a hand to shake and Zayn raises his to comply, keeping his gaze focused, a smile still present on his face.

"Louis told me about you. It's nice to meet you" The man smiles and his gaze is still on his face, something that not so many do. Louis removes his arm from around him and steps back slightly.

"I'll be back shortly. Just need to make a quick phone call" Louis glances between both and picks up his phone while he walks away. Zayn knows he'll be loud at some points and others he'd be humming. He won't be calling anyone, just observing from far, and Zayn smiles at him when he goes, leaning to the side on the wall next to him and looking up at the man. Nothing seductive, just plain curious, and if it shows just how big his eyes are, it's not intentional.

=====

It's not big, there's no ring or cage, and the audience are small compared to Ant's. It's different on so many levels that Zayn is thankful for as he stands leaning forward from upstairs, watching the small circle surrounded by tables. They're not a prize to win, but he's considered a property. Louis is here too, walking around the place just like himself, chatting here and there, knowing more about the players as well as the guests. When they were younger, they never explored such field here, and Zayn isn't sure if it's for the best or not. His eyes roam the guests and fall over a specific figure. He smiles, soft and easy, and it's not forced. The man –Frank– is actually nice like Louis described him, not forcing him on anything, although Zayn would do whatever to get what they want, and it's a whole lot better than what they used to have.

Most of the days when he feels lazy, he'd prefer Louis' company on Frank's. He would prefer Louis on anyone actually, and there's a small part of him telling him that what he's doing is wrong, that Frank is genuinely interested, but he's playing around until they're out of here, and it's not something new anyway.

France, where Louis originally wanted to go is now their vacation destination, because Frank wouldn't deny him when he pleads, and Louis would tell him they'll figure a way out once they're there. He takes a deep breath and glances over the two inside the circle when the people cheer as one gets pushed to the ground.

"Guess who's here?" Zayn smiles as Louis leans next to him, his back is facing the crowd and Zayn turns to him. "The table by the corner" Zayn's eyes roam again and land on the table. There's a pause where he blinks a few times, the noises somehow going quieter and quieter until Louis speaks again, "You should go say hi" Zayn snaps his head towards him again, brows furrowed and lips parted slightly, "Let him know how you're doing" Louis' face is turned although there's no one allowed to be upstairs but them. "Let him know that you got higher-"