2: abstinence is key

luke secretly didn't like therapy, because he was forced to talk about his feelings to a person who wanted to stop him from feeling anything at all.

but he also kind of liked it because all his friends were there. and he could be himself. and he could tell his lame jokes to a group of people who actually found them funny.

"how do you feel today, luke?" tom, the counselor, asked politely.

luke shrugged. "good. maintaining abstinence. you know they say abstinence is key?" michael coughed knowingly beside him, and luke grimaced. "haven't gotten laid in almost a month," he said, forcing a cheeky smile.

"that's good! i'm glad you're doing well," tom said happily. devon cuddled up next to michael, fitting her head perfectly on the crevice between his neck and shoulder. "now these two have a special announcement."

devon lifted her head and smiled at the group. "as you all know, michael and i are together." there were groans from around the room, with various shouts of, "don't worry, we know" and, "woah, you're telling me!". devon's smile turned into a glare as she looked around the room. "well lucky for all of you that today's our last day of therapy."

tom applauded, but he was the only one who seemed remotely happy about their achievement. "what made you guys realize that you were ready?"

"because half the time we're not even doing it," michael replied, casually stroking devon's hair. "most of the time we're just sitting and eating and playing fifa. it's not even about sex. i don't need sex if i have her."

some of the girls in the group awed, while the majority of the group groaned at the sweet sentiment they weren't able to find in their own lives. "that's wonderful."

as therapy continued on, luke fell into a daze. he wondered what it was like to have someone you love enough to not sleep with 24/7. he immediately shook off the thought. who could live with a girl and not want to bang her every second of the day, given that she was a hot piece of--

"and that concludes today's therapy session! michael and devon, we wish the best of luck to you and your future." the group mumbled a chorus of "yeah"s and the sound of chairs moving was the only thing heard.

michael asked if luke wanted to go out to lunch, to which luke politely turned down. whenever they went out to eat, michael always wanted pizza, and luke wasn't a huge fan. sometimes the cheese to sauce ratio was too big and it got stuck between his teeth, and how was he supposed to get laid with white strings between his teeth?

as the day grew older, luke planned his night out: go to the nearest club, find a hot girl (with nice boobs), take her home, get some action, then kick her out. the cycle repeated every night.

luke scanned the crowd from his freakishly tall standpoint, trying to find any girls that were alone or with other girls. he had worn a plain black t-shirt (girls loved guys who wore plain black t-shirts, as michael had pointed out earlier), his usual black jeans, and vans. it wasn't the outfit that scored girls, it was the eyes. and the hair. and the face.

beside him, michael and devon were making out. michael's hands were making their way down her body as luke glanced at them from the corner of his eye. "at least wait until i'm gone," luke muttered, rolling his eyes in disgust.

he liked doing the action, not watching his best friend do it in front of him.

his eyes landed on a girl who was sitting with her friend. she looked nervous, almost as if she didn't want to be there. she was cautiously sipping on an iced tea by the bar, focusing intently on her friend.

she was hot. no doubt about it. her dark blonde hair and kind brown eyes were a combination that luke digged.

so, the boy made his way over. he pushed through the crowd, keeping an eye on the girl in case she moved. as he approached her, he plastered on his typical i'm-outrageously-hot-and-i-know-it-and-i'm-here-to-take-you-home-with-me smile.

"hey," he said sweetly, leaning his arm against the counter. "you look lonely."

"don't flirt with me," the girl replied, not even bothering to glance at him.

"excuse me?"

"you heard me."

luke was baffled. girls usually melted at his feet because he appeared as a kind and gentle guy. he was a kind and gentle guy. "at least tell me your name."

the girl turned her stool around and looked him in the eyes. "summer."

"well summer, i'm luke. and you're about to fall in love with me."

-

lmAO WTF