Chapter 2 - im superman

Katie p.o.v

We walked into math to find the River Stone Pack's future alpha Erick Anderson and Alexa practically eating each other's face in the back of the classroom. We walked to the our regular seats in the back corner of the room. during the lesson I couldn't stop thinking of what it would like to shift and to finally meet my mate. What color would My fur be? Will it hurt as bad as many people say it would? Would my mate like me? Would he reject me? No Katie don't think like that!

"Katie!"Abby screamed in my face

"What?"I asked confused

"Class is over"Alex said

"Oh"I didn't realized till I noticed the classroom was empty.

"Yea lets go"I gathered my books and we left and headed to history.

"So what were you thinking about?" Alex asked

"I'm just worried"

"About what?" he asked

" Tomorrow, shifting and meeting my mate " I replied

"Well it's not bad but it does hurt like hell the the first time you do shift" Alex said

"Oh and good luck with the mate thing I'm sure he'll be head over heels for you honey" Abby said

...................after school.....................

I rushed into the pack I quickly made the turkey sandwiches. Before anybody came back home I ran to my 'room' and did my homework.

4 hours later

Finally finished my history project!!!

"Katie get down here!"

I jumped off the bed and ran towards the stairs ably to be met by...

'Slap'

"Hey bitch"

I held my burning cheek as I laid down on the hard wood floor letting out a wimpier.

I took all the hits they gave the pouches and kicks all leading up to the pain I felt. I let a few tears fall, I couldn't hold them back no longer. They threatened to spill, but the more I waited the weaker I became. I suddenly blacked out but not before hearing the front door slam shut.......

Jason's p.o.v

The dark skies covers me as I came back from my afternoon run. I put on my basketball shorts and headed to the pack house. I heard a small wimpier as I approached the door.

"WHAT THE HELL" I slammed the door as soon as I saw Katie lying on the floor with bloody nose and a black eye forming.

I rushed towards her side and knelt beside her.

"Common Jason we were just having fun" Erick stated

"Yea it's not like she's worth anything" Alexa squeaky voice said practically ruining my hearing.

I ignored all their comments and picked up Katie and took her to my room. I picked up the phone and called the pack doctor. About 10 minutes later.

Knock knock

I opened the door and found doctor James. He took a look at Katie's body and took a look at the new bruises.

"She should be fine in about 30 minutes, considering she has wolf healing"

"Thank you doctor"

I closed the door and took a seat next to Katie on the edge of my bed.

"WHERE IS SHE!"

I looked up find Abby and Alex. Abby with a worried face and Alex looks like he could pass out any minute.

"What are you guys doing here and why does Alex look like he just ran a 10 mile marathon?" I didn't even realize Katie had woken up.

"Well we came to see you duhhh"

"And Alex" Katie asked again

"She made me carry her here"Alex panted

"Ohh"

"Well that explains it"I said

"Never again"he replied

"I do not that heavy!"abby said angrily

"Yea and I'm superman"Alex said sarcastically