Chapter 1: Their Mafia Life in Italy

A brunette, sitting on his chair in his office was sighing in relief as he signed the last of his paperwork caused by a certain pineapple and skylark. 'I can finally rest or eat strawberry shortcake in the kitchen or maybe do it both ' Tsuna thought while imagining how tasty the cake would be. He was about to stand up when a knock was heard.

"Come in " Tsuna said then a man came in. He had silver octopus styled hair he was Gokudera Hayato.

"Uhmmm... J-jyu-jyudaimme" he said while sweat dripping on his for head and you could see he was scared but he  got more  scared when he saw the stack of papers on his boss's desk that we're already signed he thought that his boss was happy now that he got free time but there he was ruining his happiness by giving him his most hateable enemy,  paperworks.

"So what is it Hayato? " Gokudera was snapped back from his thoughts when his sky spoke/ask.

"W-well it's j-just t-that" Gokudera took a deep breath before he spoke again "mukuroandhibaricausedchaosinatownandcausedmorepaperworks" Gokudera burst out.

"What?  I can't understand you,  speak clearer " Tsuna said pretending he did not hear the word 'paperworks'

"M-mukuro and Kyoya caused chaos in a town and caused more paperworks" said Gokudera slowly while closing his eyes tightly afraid of facing his boss's  wrath.

Tsuna released his killing intent and his head looking down on the ground.

"Bring all of the gaurdians in the training room " Tsuna said still looking down.

"Y-y-yes j-j-jy-jyudaime" Gokudera said stuttering making his way out of the room afraid of his boss not to mention the killing intent he was leaking. He ask one of the maids of where are the other gaurdians and said they we're all at the kitchen.
When Gokudera opened the door he was welcomed by the other gaurdians doing food fights wait scratch that it wasn't a food fight it was a food war. Gokudera groaned on how this would  caused his boss more paperwork then he gulped remembering the killing intent his boss leaked.

He stepped on top of the table.

"Oi stop it right now you'll cause jyudaime more paperworks and he said that we all have to go to the training room " he yelled that cause the gaurdians to froze in fear, when their boss said to go to the training room that means they have to face his wrath and it is not a pretty sight to see.

They all gulped and went to the training room quietly,  they we're all afraid including Mukuro and Hibari but they didn't show it.
When they we're in front of the training room door they gulped again. Gokudera opened the door hesitantly and when he opened  it they saw their sky releasing deadly killing intent. This time you could see Mukuro and Kyoya shaking lightly. 

"Hey guys I'm glad you could make it, now who wants to be first" tsuna said smiling sadistly at them, no one dared to answer

"Oh I almost forgot my Butler brought me  more paperworks and guess what it wasn't just caused by Mukuro and Hibari " all of them gulped.

"Ok then let's play guys" tsuna said smiling

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

*CRASH*

*BOOM*

Now let's just say the guardians(except Gokudera and Chrome since they werent involved in the chaos and for lambo he was on a mission) faced hel- I mean Tsuna's wrath and it was more than painful

Tsuna exited the room and clapped his hands together

"Well that was fun" tsuna said smiling  brightly

When tsuna was,about to leave Ganini approached him.

"Boss i have something to show you, can you and your guardians come later in the lab" Ganini said with hopeful eyes
"Mmmmm....okay we'll be there " Tsuna said then Ganini smiled and said thank you and ran to the lab happily

Tsuna walked to the kitchen to get cake before he can start signing his hellish paperwork again.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Please VOTE and COMMENT..........😊😊😊
SEE you guys later#^_^# #^_^# #^_^#

I don't own Khr nor the Pic above