🐲Prologue🐲

The horizon was bleeding, screams can be heard everywhere and smoke and fire is visible as the village of Vale is  sack by the unexplainable abominations, the creatures that was revived with the help of fell magic.

They are creatures that looks like a dead man  with a sharp teeth, dead eyes, and the only recognizable thing about them is their lacerated and rotten flesh, some of them is revived through different parts of human, elves or beasts.

This was an ambush, the geographic location of village Vale is between the Peak mountain and the Faun mountain.

Eragor couldn't find any ways to survive this ambush and he cannot just let his people die, and as the king of Rausten he will defend this village.

" Your grace, the vile creatures are too many to handle we cannot stop them but, we can buy time for you to escape."

" There is no buying time sir Eddard, I will lead our army to defend this village, and we will fight! Transform yourselves now! "

The finest knights of Rausten together with their king Eragor channel their magic through their stones,

the magic that is very old as the arcane magic, Eragor slowly let his magic engulf his whole system,

Scales of black quickly covered his body, two pairs of wide broad wings sprout in his back, his teeth was immediately replace by sharp fangs, his nails become claws that are sharp as the finest sword and lastly his body becomes large and most likely like a lizard.

A black dragon is now soaring at the horizon, his roar echoed through out the whole village,

a signal for his men to also fly with him, a copper dragon fly first to the side of Eragor, and one by one dragons of different color soar the sky with their mighty roar.

Above the cliff of Faun mountain stood the shaman whose responsible for the attack, he practices fell magic,
a kind of magic that is too powerful but comes with a price.

He watch as the dragon kin's of Rausten kill everyone of his creation,
the dragons fight until there is none left in the village,

Eragor's saw in his peripheral vision, is a man who stood at the cliff, he sense that he has something to do with the attack,

in just a moment Eragor now faces with the shaman, who is dress in a dark robe, sir Eddard and the other dragons quickly fly behind their king, with a look of suspicion to the shaman.

The shaman spoke in a chilling voice, sending shivers to the other dragons.

" Good day your grace, I'm surprise that you kill all of my creation in just an hour. " the shaman said casually

" So after all, your the one responsible for this attack, why did you do this! Who are you! "

The king is now in rage just imagining the lives of the many innocent people who die, 

" I'm no one my lord, you have no idea how powerful fell magic can do, let me show you how deadly it is king Eragor of Rausten. "

The shaman chant a very strange language, his eyes turn green, a magic circle appear in the ground where he stood and a peculiar runes started floating around him,

" Buhay na ibinigay, ngayon ay aking babawiin, sa paglubog ng araw ay itoy lalagutin. "

A large magic circle shining in a bright green appeared in the village, large enough to cover the area,

then as the sun slowly bids it's good bye is the screams of the people and the roar of the dragons as their heart is put in vain.