31.The Game is on...!!

Back with the update readers..!!!

Hope you like it..!!!

Happy reading..!!!

============================================

Parth was waiting for Sanyukta to arrive...she had left abruptly after saying those words full of venom....he had searched for Samaira's dad..the Don Anthony Fernando...who looked pretty dangerous to mess with...but he also knew that his sister will not back out...she was very furious when Randhir was explaining...

P:Pata nahi kya chal raha hai iss ladki dimaag mein...I am very worried for her...just because of this man...

He said the last part pointing at Randhir who was himself very much tensed for Sanyukta when she had uttered those venom full words....and Vidhushi stood up for her brother...

V:Don't be stupid Parth...it's not his fault that the crazy psycho bitch is behind him....and you also know that...instead of blaming him we should chalk out a plan to fight of the problem off Randhir so that there will be no problems between Sanyukta and Randhir and then they can happily be together....

Parth was not expecting this..he angrily got up from his seat and marched towards Vidhushi...

P:Happily be together...??? Are you out of your freaking mind...???

V(Confused):Why...??? What's wrong....???

P:Even if Sanyukta is doing this for Randhir...but plzz remove the misconception that after all this mess will be cleared they will be together....!!!

V(cried):Then...???

P:Oh plzz Vidhushi...kya tumhein sachmein aisa lagta hai ki mein Sanyukta ki shaadi aisa ladke se karwaunga jo use kabhi bhi chodke jaa sakta hai...??

Randhir's expression hardened...he knew he will not be forgiven so easily for the deeds he has done...

V:How can you say like this for him Parth...?? usne bola na ki woh majboor tha...and for your kind information...woh Sanyukta ko chodna chahta tha kyunki woh Sanyukta ke baare mein soch raha tha..he cares for her....so just don't blame him for every f*cking thing..you get it...???

Parth controlled his anger and glared Randhir...He knew whatever she said was true..but being a brother he felt protective towards his sister...And Vidhushi was also doing the same thing...but he just wanted to make him pay for what he did to his baby sis....

Randhir just sighed....

R:Mujhe pata hai ki aap kya feel kar rahe hoge...But you know what...??? Mein haar nahi manunga...Meri Mom ne mujhse kaha tha ki agar unki koi bahu banegi toh woh sirf Sanyukta hi banegi... And you know she's warned me very strictly...So you see it's just not me who wants Sanyukta...even my Mom's wish is that Sanyukta should become my wife...So now mein kisise nahi darta...I have my family's support...and I will win her love cause I love her.... and I can't live without her....

P:Yeh tumhe pehle sochna chahiye tha...Now it's too late....

V:It's never too late...Aur tum mere bhai ko nahi jaante...Agar woh kuch decide kar le toh fir use koi rok nahi sakta....So don't underestimate him....

Parth gulped down his anger...He knew arguing with them was totally baseless...They will not listen to what he was trying to make them understand....maybe the way of expressing the fact was not correct...So he tried to make another attempt....

P: Dekho Vidhushi...tum log agar determined ho toh let me tell you ..Tum log meri behen ko nahi jaante...she will not accept him this easily....

R(smirked):That means mere chances hain right...???? Thank you for confirming it yourself...!!!