Hold me tight - Levi x Psychotic reader

{Danger pt. 2}

Trigger warning: Crude Language

"You have a very nice apartment." You hiccuped as Levi gestured you inside. It was a penthouse. The windows gave you access to the full view of the city. Curtains draped on the side untouched with a thin sheet of dust laying upon them.

Levi headed to his fridge and brought out a plate full of strawberries covered in white chocolate. He put them on the table taking one and placing one into his mouth then another into yours. The sweet chocolate melted in your mouth followed but the tangy sour flesh of the strawberry.

You felt a pair of pillowy lips against yours and you kissed back. He cupped your face in his palms and kissed you gently. Nothing sexual or forceful, it was soft and gentle. You wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him closer and not letting him go.

Wait....you barely know this dude and you're making out with him? He's a detective though, and he's working on your case. This could end badly.

"Is something distracting you?" He murmured breaking away.

"N-no..."

"Tch. Liar." He smirked

"Am not!" You pretested making him smile again.

"I'm a de-" He was interrupted by his doorbell ringing. "I'm not expecting any visitors." Levi frowned obviously worried that someone is here and he is making out with the most wanted criminal.

"Did you set me up?!" You hissed. He glared at you and shook his head.

"Go to my room, shut the door and hide. If it's a friend of mine, it's most likely going to be Erwin. He won't search my house." You nodded and dashed towards a grand set of doors that hid Levi's bedroom behind them. You shut it quietly behind you and heard voices. Another man's voice. You found another door and opened it. It led to a majestic closet. Damn.

Thousands of different shirts hung on the racks all ironed and clean. Shoes were put neatly and everything was so neat it drove you to the edge. This man obviously has OCD. You passed the long corridor of clothes and came to a round room that was connected. A grand piano stood proudly in the centre and windows surrounded it giving it light.

"Wow..." you gasped as you touched the piano feeling it's cool gloss surface. The black and white keys looked so clean and polished it looked like a piece of art rather than an instrument. Well, a piano is a piece of art but you know what I mean.

You walked towards the window and admired the view. Before your thoughts wandered too far off, Levi burst into the closet scaring you out of your skin.

"You found my closet, and my music room." He smirked. "Indeed it was Erwin, he wanted to come for a drink. And he flipping spilt water on his shirt. I'm just getting a sweater for him."

"Okay...."

"I won't be any longer I hope, I'll say I am work to do. Since well, he knows I'd rather work at home since it's more comfortable than the office." He winked and shut the door. You sighed and sat on the leather piano seat. It was soft and cushy, not what you originally expected.

You looked around the room and realised there were more instruments and art. Paintings were rested against the windows and many different instruments laid around the room and around the piano. Is he some sort of musician? He must be talented.

You picked up a flute that lay on the floor and examined it. It was clean and well looked after. There were small scratches all over it but it still looked well looked after. Then you found a cello and gently plucked it's strings.

"Imagine making someone into a cello......that's it! I can make him into a cello!" You whispered to yourself as you had a lightbulb moment. (If any of you have seen Hannibal, you'll know what I'm talking about but if not, I'll leave a small note at the end of the chapter). You were plotting your new way to kill him but was interrupted as Levi came in.

"You're still here," He said as he walked up to you loosening his tie and licked his lips. You set down the cello and smiled at him, your infamous sweet, manipulative smile.

"Where else would I go?" You asked sweetly batting your lashes.

"Tch, you are a talented brat, I thought you'd find a way out or something." He smirked sitting down on the piano stool.

"Well, you'd just hunt me down again." You slowly made your way to him swaying your hips as you walked. As you were inching closer, you held the flute you picked up before behind you hiding it from Levi's view. Just as he turned away, you swung the flute towards the back of his head.

CLANG

The flute never hit his head, it hit the piano. Before you registered what had happened Levi leaped and took the flute from you pinning you to the floor in the process. You gasped as you felt all the air from your lungs disappear.

"You hurt my piano, what are we going to do about that?" He smirked and asked innocently.

"You bastard." You clenched your teeth.

"Tsk, tsk, a lady like you should not be using such language."

You took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt revealing a very nicely toned abdomen. He smirked when he caught you staring and poked you in the stomach making you giggle and slap him on the shoulder. You pulled off your wig and let your (Coloured/hair) flow down. His eyes widened as he saw your true form.

"You're even more beautiful like this..." he gasped as he ran his hands through your hair. He stood up and kissed you again trapping you between his legs and his arms enveloping you. He smiled and nibbled at your earlobe.

"What are you going to do? Keep me here until the case closes?" You smirked playing with his hair.

"No, I'll let you go, but if you get caught, I'll drag you the hell I was born in brat." He hissed biting your skin making you yelp.

"Awesome, we're getting rough, Just how I like it."

~~~
Hannibal season one, episode 8. I like to call it, the Cello Episode. I won't go into detail but long story short, a psychopath was a musician as well as a murderer. The victims he murdered would be turned into strings for cellos etc. he killed a man and turned him into a human cello basically. If you don't like that short of stuff don't watch but if you like AOT, I strongly suggest it.