Prologue

"Please Welcome back our princess from her long journey! Princess Aasako Asano Yuki Leinhart!"

The citizens smiled and cheered and they bowed down the approaching figure of a child. She wore a white waist coat with gold trimmings, white cloak with silver trimmings, a white blouse with black and gold trimmings, a white mid thigh length ruffly skirt with crimson red trimmings, black leggings, white knee high boots with gold designs, a black sheathed katana around her waist.

Her hair was icy blue with pink tips, one purple, one silver, one mint green streak. Her hair was loosely curly, though her usual waist length hair was up in a bun. Her right eye is Crimson Red, and her left eye is golden.

Humans envied the beauty of Elves, and especially the royal family line since they were considered to be the most beautiful.

Though they were beautiful it came with a price that resulted to the end of the race, or so they think.

••••••••••

"Mom! What's going on?" The young princess yelled over the chaos as her Mother carried her out to safety and away from the fire.

Her mother's only relatable features was the golden eyes, though her Mother's was both her eyes were golden. Her mom's usual combed pale Orange hair was dirtied with ash and parts of it were slightly knotted.

"We're under attack honey.." The mother whispered to her daughter's ear.

When the mother made sure they were safe she put the young tearful child on the ground. The mother talked to the young child. As the mother stood up an arrow passed through her chest.

The mother's blood splattered and the young kid's face was splattered with some.

The mother looked at her daughter, and with the last of her breath.

"Run.."

And so She ran, the murderer of her mother seemed to be a child yet the murderer didn't notice the young girl.

Only thing she caught was her Crimson orbs and bubblegum pink hair.

"I'll kill you.."