Chapter 5

{ Thank you guys so much for all these votes and reads! We are almost to 300! I'm so excited and happy ahhh! Who's excited for Zayn's birthday coming up? I know I am❤️ and a very special person's birthday is coming up...his name is Harry and he is my inspiration...as well as Phillip but I wouldn't be where I am now without the boys and Phillip and Anders❤️ I'm so grateful for everything I've got and I'm so glad I have you guys🎀 you make me so happy and I love you all from the bottom of my heart🙈😘 }

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In case you all were wondering, I listen to some of my favorite music like Midnight Memories, Salute, The Vamps, The Fray, and lots of similar stuff. I don't really have a playlist but if you really want to, just create your style of music and listen to that! I really apologize this is a really short chapter but I hope you like it<3 xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Vote- •Comment• -Spread The Word-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stayed standing there for a while, just looking deeply into each other's eyes, before Phillip seemed to get closer. I could smell his breath, the smell of peppermint filtering through my lungs. We were only inches together when he leaned down and started closing his eyes. I started panicking, so I quickly covered my mouth with my hand and stumbled back, tripping over my bookbag and falling flat on my bum.

"Are you okay?" He said, shuffling over to me and offering me a hand to help me up. I gladly took the offer and stood up awkwardly. Well that was a bit fast. I wouldn't want to kiss him. Who knows where his lips have been. Yuck! They just looked so kissable and I was falling into his charming trance. I didn't know what was taking over me but I was totally glad I fell, saving me from that dreadful kiss. Phillip was standing there, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, almost like he realized what he was trying to do.

"Umm-"

"What was that?" I ask.

"Not sure.." He trails off.

"Well, I think we should get to work now." I say, trying to ignore what just happened minutes ago.

"Yeah, let's get back to work." He agreed nervously.

We both say down again on his bed, both of us taking out a piece of paper and pencil. We both weren't sure what to do. It was a simple get to know each other project, but this was quite difficult for some reason. We both sat in silence as we thought about questions we would ask each other.

"Okay. Let's start. It's not gonna do it by itself." Phillip laughed.

"Okay, who starts?"

"I can I guess," He shrugs. "What's your favorite type of music?"

"Uh- not sure. Maybe Little Mix, The Fray, 5SOS and I've heard Story Of My Life on the radio, and I quite like it, so I guess One Direction?" I answered.

"Okay, now your turn."

"Okay, um who's your idol? Or inspiration?" I ask.

"Harry Styles of course." He chuckles at his confident answer.

"What is your least favorite food?" He asks.

"Fish and Chinese food. Ew!" I shriek and Phillip laughs.

"What's your favorite thing to do on the weekends?" I ask a cheesy question, not sure of what to ask him.

"Um, I like to chill around or hang out with my best mate Anders." He says cooly.

"Ah cool." I reply with a smile.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks, my heart leaped into my throat, making me unable to speak.

"Uh-I-uh." I stutter, unable to find the words.

He laughs and throws his head back, almost like he was planning to embarrass me.

"Well are you?" He asks, amusement still clear on his face.

"Uh-well..." I trail off, too uncomfortable to answer. Of course I was. I just didn't want to be laughed at.

"I'll take that as a yes. Nice." He says smirking. I felt my face heat up and I quickly tried covering my face with my hands, but was beaten by Phillip grabbing my wrists. He looked at me with his blue eyes that were slowly filling with lust. I just stared at them, until I didn't notice how close we were to each other. His breath fanned over my face, the familiar scent blowing in my face. He leaned in, and I couldn't help it. It was too late before we both leaned in together and pressed our lips together. His lips were so soft and plump. Oh god. The kiss was getting heated and Phillip pushed against me, making me fall back on the bed as he was leaning on his elbows on the bed, hovering over me. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't care to be completely honest. He put his hand on my hip and butterflies erupted in my stomach and I felt the sudden urge to giggle because I was so happy. Almost a sudden shock of being love drunk, but I wasn't even in love with him. We both pulled away and I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Phillip smiling, showing a sign of accomplishment.

He kissed my forehead before getting up and walked to the bathroom, leaving me alone in his bedroom. I grazed my fingertips over my lips, still feeling Phillip's soft lips moving against mine. It felt like a dream. Like I never ever expected this to happen. Wow. I was so shocked. Soon, Phillip came out of the bathroom, and joined me again on the bed. We kinda just sat there and looked at each other. I still am gonna say that was a dream. I tried pinching myself and I screwed my eyes closed, opening them again, but still seemed to be in Phillips room. I huffed and just decided to be safe to say it was real. I was so confused. Why did he kiss me? That most likely meant he liked me right?

"Well what was that?" I suddenly asked.

"I'm not sure, but I liked it." Phillip replied, winking.

"Oh. Well can I go home now?"

"Sure, yeah. Let me drive you home." He said it all so quickly.

"Okay." I laughed.

We walked out and got into his car as he drove me home in silence. We reached my house as he pulled up into the driveway. I sat there for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Thanks for coming to my place tonight. I had fun. We have to catch up tomorrow too. Have a good night Violet." He said, winking at me.

"Thanks, and you too." I said gathering my things and opening the passenger door, jumping out and making my way to the front door. I turned around and Phillip was already gone. Twisting the door in the lock, I pushed the door open and I went straight to my bedroom, leaping into the bed and didn't even bother to kick my shoes off as I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about the kiss me and Phillip shared this evening.