Chapter 2.

{ Thank you guys so much for reading this and voting! It means a lot! I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! I love you all❤️ }

-Vote- •Comment• -Spread the word-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was him. That boy that was walking down the hallway with his friends. My eyes grew wider as I stepped closer to him, having no choice but to sit beside him, because there were no seats left. I felt extremely uncomfortable as I say down, as far away from his as possible. He had good look for sure, but he was so intimidating. Just the way he walked down that hall made him look like he was a bully or something. He turned his head to look at me, with a smirk plastered on his face. I quickly turned my head forward, hoping he didn't catch me staring. I saw him lean towards me from the corner of my eyes, as he whispered in my ear.

"Hello, love. If you were wondering, I caught your staring." He said, chuckling as he pulled away.

My cheeks instantly flushed, and I put my head in my hands, trying to cover up my blushing. I tried paying attention for the rest of the class, but my eyes always seemed to find a way to look at the beautiful boy beside me. His hair was curly and was slightly pushed back, and he had gorgeous blue eyes. Wait, why am I fantasizing over this boy?! He was just creeping me out, and now I'm checking him out in awe? Woah, I need to stop! I ended up paying attention for the rest of class, and when the bell rang, I headed to my next class. The rest of the day was pretty boring, I haven't made any friends, and I had to sit alone at lunch. I was ugly and stupid, why was I expecting people to be my friend? The last bell of the day rang, and I started heading home. I started feeling scared when I heard footsteps, unsure if I should turn around. I forced myself to turn around, seeing nobody there leaving me confused. I shook it off and started walking again.

I was suddenly pushed up against the wall, my back slamming into the hard, cold bricks, knocking the wind out of me. Ouch. My eyes were screwed shut, then I opened them, meeting them with a familiar pair of blue eyes. My eyes instantly went wide, recognizing who they belonged to. That same boy in the hallway and in my math class. Why the hell is he following me? My legs trembled, almost making me collapse, but the boy's grip on my wrists, pinned up above my head helped me. His warm breath fanned in my face, the sweet smell of peppermint.

"Why are you doing this?" My voice asked shakily.

"Because I want you." He said in a low voice, his Danish accent prominent.

Why does he want me? I'm a pile of rubbish? I wasn't one of those attractive girls. I am positive of that.

"Why me?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

He let go of my wrists and turned around, walking in the other direction. I was so confused. Why did he choose me? Why does he want me? I'm not something you can purchase? I quietly laughed at my thoughts. He most definitely cannot have me. I won't let him. No way in hell will he have me. So, I'm guessing he was Danish. His accent was so....attractive? Just the way he said those words. I shook my head, mad at myself for thinking that way. I finally arrived to my home, after all that nonsense. My mum and dad weren't there, no shock there. I walked over to the kitchen table seeing a note.

'Violet,

Please behave, we will be home after midnight. We both have to work late, so just be good till then!

Love you lots! xx - Mum & Dad<3

P.S. I left you £30 for dinner or whatever! Use it wisely! <3 XX'

I rolled my eyes, of course guys! Leave me here all alone like always! Ugh. My parents act like they could care less about me. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a piece of cold pizza, not bothering to microwave it, taking a bite out of it. It was a bit crunchy, but oh well. I'm starving. I skipped over to the living room, plopping down into the sofa, grabbing the remote, and turning on Nickelodeon. It was one of my favorite channels, besides Disney Channel and X Factor. Spongebob was on, the episode where Squidward had to run errands and he left Spongebob in charge. That is one of my favorite episodes. I laughed along to it and when it was over, I played on my phone. Looking at my Instagram. My feed was pretty dead, so I continued watching Spongebob, laying down and I ended up falling asleep.

"Honey, get up! It's two in the morning!" My mums voice spoke.

"What? How long was I asleep for?"

"I'm not sure, we got here just a few minutes ago." She replied.

"Oh."

I lazily dragged myself into my room and fell into a deep, peaceful slumber.