Turles Oneshot· The Day After

Turles X Reader

The day after

^If i woke up next to you^

0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

Turles opened his eyes and scrunched his nose in confusion when he realized he was hugging something. He raised an eyebrow once he realized it was actually a someone.

Great, he thought. What chick or guy did he knock up this time?

He hoped that this one didn't get all clingy with him like that black haired physcho had the other time. Apparently people nowadays don't understand what a one night stand is.

His eyes widened when he noticed that uncanny hair color. No one else has hair in (h/c) that beautiful. He removed his arm from their naked waist and gently pulled back their hair from their face. He propped himself up on his elbow and leaned over the sleeping form.

He made a noise between a whine, a gasp, a groan, with a holy shit that followed after.

He had gotten layed with the
(y/n). Damn it, if he had made love with them than he wanted to remember it!

He looked at the peaceful look on your face as you slept and felt butterflies in his stomach. He leaned forward hesitantly.

Oh what the heck, he thought.

He kissed you before getting up from the bed. He bit his lip and put the blanket around you and raised it up to your shoulders.

This wasn't right, he didn't want you to think that you were useless like his past affairs. No, you were worth so much more and deserved better. He sigh and looked around his dark room to find his clothes. Once he did and put them on, he looked at you one last time before walking out the door and outside.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

You woke up snuggled against a blanket and your mouth took on the form of a smile at the comfortable feeling. You took note that for some reason your whole body felt plush against something soft. You didn't think about it, after all this was the greatest you've ever felt waking up.

You looked down at your matress and-

*Record scratch*

"What the Heck?!"

You shot up in the bed and looked around to see you weren't in your room, much less your own bed. You raised the blanket cautiously and looked at your body only to shriek at realizing that you were naked. You wrapped the silver blanket around you tighter and looked around.

Some things were visible but others you had to squint your eyes a bit to see in the dark room. Stupid black curtains.

An acoustic guitar was hung on the opposite wall, which you thought was cool looking. The room itself looked kinda neat and cozy, there was even carpet here. Your eyes caught on a large poster on the left side of the wall... it was of Black Sabbath

Only one person would love Black Sabbath that much.

"Holy smokes, did I... make love with Turles?"

You immediately scolded yourself for smiling like an idiot after saying that. I mean who knows if you actually did the deed, right? maybe you just ended up naked, on accident?

You facepalmed, that sounded about as stupid as trying to eat a stapler.

Then another thought occurred to you, if this is his room than where is Turles? Reality hit you hard there, of course this was after all a sport to him. Why should you matter more than the rest right?

...Because you're his friend...

You shook your head and held a glare on your face as you stood up from the bed with the blanket still around you.

After pulling back the curtains to let light in the room and putting on your clothes, you suddenly felt nervous.

What if he was out there right now? You took a deep breath and with enough courage you opened the door to his room and ventured his house.

Nothing. You didn't find him there at all.

As you knocked on the last room of the house, and opened it only to see it was also empty, you finally let your forced back tears flow freely.

Wow, you didn't know what to expect as you came out, but you hoped he'd alteast have the heart to be here.

You sniffed and wiped your tears away. You brushed down your hair with your hands and fixed yourself up.

You made your way to the front door and wiped your tears away. With a glum expression you opened the door to leave.

You bumped into someone and looked up only to gasp and feel your eyes widen at who was in front of you.

Turles looked taken aback at seeing you there too, if anything he looked more surprised.

"I thought you'd still be asleep."

He said and looked around akwardly.

You were too shocked to respond. As you looked at his hands you noticed he was carrying two take-out bags in his hands.

He followed your gaze and cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed.

"I brought us breakfast and your favorite drink."

He said and held them out to show you. All you could do was stare as you felt your insides warm up as you finally took everything in. The butterflies in your stomach fluttered at the realization.

His face slightly fell.

"What? You don't want some? I can take you where you want right now if you like. Fuck, i should've known you wouldn't want McDonald's, don't worry, I'll take you to Olive Garden right now-"

You raised your hand to your mouth at his actions. You cried, in joy now and hugged him tightly.

He seemed surprised by this but lowered the bags and hugged you back.

He hesitantly looked at your face, not wanting to do anything to upset you, but you smiled at him and gave him a kiss as you pulled him into his apartment.

You can all guess what happens next, but sadly.... The food was forgotten at the doorstep.

/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/°/

Source of inspiration: I know it was a commercial, but i forgot of where. I think it was Mcdonalds? I dunno 😁