"Uh I stayed at Harrys place last night because we didn't get back until around twelve in the morning." Niall was now full on smirking and I just wanted to throw something at him to make him stop.

"So where did you sleep Louis?" I rolled my eyes and Louis looked confused but answered anyway, "In the guest room why?" I shook my head knowing Niall would tell him why.

Niall got the message and just said, "Oh nothing just wondering. Gotta make sure you didn't sleep on the couch or in someone else's bed." I nearly spit out the drink I had in my mouth and glared at Niall who was laughing hysterically. Apparently Louis had finally understood what was going on and shook his head with a smile on his face. How could he be smiling?! But if looks could kill, Niall would be dead right now.

Three Hours later

 Liam's girlfriend and Perrie thought it would be fun for the three of us to have a girls day and the guys hang out at Harrys house. I agreed because it would just be Perrie, Sophia and I, I didn't think I could handle Niall or Louis right now.

Anyway, the other two girls and I are sitting in Perrie's car flipping through channels on the radio. I finally stopped going through and stopped on Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Perrie was driving and Sophia and I shared a look before yelling the lyrics, our loud volume echoed through the car. Perrie soon joined us and parked in a parking space at the mall, "Ok so if we are going to have a girls day we need; Movies, magazines, junk food, and a bunch of clothes, shoes and makeup."

"Wait what's the clothes, shoes and makeup for?" I asked. "Because we can." I laughed and the three of us linked arms and walked through the mall for the 'needed' items. I ended up getting a bunch of yoga pants, oversized sweaters and a new pair of combat boots. The other girls had so much more clothes than me and I was having fun hanging out with them, and I usually hated shopping.

"Ok we have two more shops to go to!" Sophia said and the other girls smirked and stared at me. Oh no what is going on?

We entered a shop that only sold dresses... and fancy shoes. Oh shit I'm gonna die.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I groaned and they shook their heads, "Please just pick at least one dress and a pair of shoes!" Perrie asked, I nodded and trudged off to the other side of the store where Perrie had pointed to. I walked through the dresses and saw none that I would wear, and I knew the girls would want me to pick a dress out soon; I already saw Sophia enter the dressing room. I sighed and was about to just give up until I saw a white lace dress with a skinny brown belt. I looked for my size before grabbing my bags and running to the open dressing room. I stripped out of my regular clothes and slipped the dress on. It hugged my curves perfectly and ended about mid thigh.

I loved this dress. (Dress on side!)

I changed back and saw Sophia and Perrie looking for shoes and I went to go join them. "You found a dress?!" I nodded and showed it to her, she smiled and so did Sophia, "I know the perfect shoes." Sophia sang and ran off some where. "So why did we need dresses?"

"U-uh well I thought it would be fun?" It came out more like a question but I left the subject alone. I smiled and Sophia came back with a pair of white lace TOMS. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the size... It was my size. "How did you know my size?"

"I stole one of your shoes and looked at your size." She said with a straight face. I just shook my head with a smile on my face. This is why I love these two.

One Hour later

At home

Louis POV

I was currently freaking out, the girls came back and Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry were trying to get me to ask Elle out. I said I would and they thought I meant today. The for of them were pushing me to Elle's room and Zayn opened it. "Hey, Louis has to talk to Elle alone please!" I slapped Harry on the arm, "Hey it's true!" I glared at him and Perrie and Sophia left the room but stayed in the hallway. I glared and the six of them before entering the room, Zayn closed the door behind me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asked as she continued to put away the new clothes.

Her hair was in a messy bun type thing I always saw her do and she was dressed in a pair of sweatpants and... one of my shirts?

"Nice shirt." I smirked and she looked down at the shirt and a blush spread across her cheeks. "Yeah I stole it." I laughed and she soon sat down across from me on her bed, with her legs crossed.

"So uh I wanted to ask you something..." I started and she urged me to continue, "Uh do you want to uh go on a date with me?" I asked and a smile spread across her face, "Yes!" She shouted.

"Uh I mean yeah, cool." I laughed and she blushed. "How about tonight at six?" She nodded and I smiled, she was so cute when she was embarrassed. I placed my hand on the door nob, "Oh and you look a lot better in my clothes than I do"

Awww he asked her out!!! Louelle forever!! (That's their ship name unless I can think of a new one:)) Can you guys comment a ship name and if I choose yours I will dedicate the next chapter to you!!:)

ily xoxox